By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

Acevil said:
Nah they all left.

Can confirm

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

I created my account last year but i follow vgchartz long time ago (between 06-09 for sure)

I wound up here in late 2007 from a link. I was shocked after reading how good the wii was doing. I joined in 2008 but dont post much

Posting here to see when I actually joined.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Ha! Member #53!

I haven't been active in ages, but came back to see what's new. Maybe I'm getting old, but the UI for VGC is kind of.... Old-school, and I forget how to use it.

My wife still has one of my VGChartz shirts from when I went to E3 with a bunch of VGC-ers back in 2010/2011. Its going to be dopey to say "Those were the good old days", but the groups were pretty fun then, taking on NPD and what not. I got a job due to contributions I made here - best job of my life. As you get older, things change though, and I dropped out from VGC and video gaming almost entirely. Having a family puts a huge damper on it, as more responsibilities come into play.... My first daughter is named after a video game character (which after 6 years, no one has ever once realized), yet I've bought only one, maybe two, new games in the past year.

Does Brett Walton still have anything to do with VGChartz?

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Ha! Member #53!

I haven't been active in ages, but came back to see what's new. Maybe I'm getting old, but the UI for VGC is kind of.... Old-school, and I forget how to use it.

My wife still has one of my VGChartz shirts from when I went to E3 with a bunch of VGC-ers back in 2010/2011. Its going to be dopey to say "Those were the good old days", but the groups were pretty fun then, taking on NPD and what not. I got a job due to contributions I made here - best job of my life. As you get older, things change though, and I dropped out from VGC and video gaming almost entirely. Having a family puts a huge damper on it, as more responsibilities come into play.... My first daughter is named after a video game character (which after 6 years, no one has ever once realized), yet I've bought only one, maybe two, new games in the past year.

He's still the site owner. He made a very brief return to posting earlier this year, making a handful of comments in 2 threads before disappearing into the night again.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

mrstickball said:
Ha! Member #53!

Wow, cool story! I actually remember reading some blog material written by someone who attended that event. Was it you?

>Wow, cool story! I actually remember reading some blog material written by someone who attended that event. Was it you?

I was at that E3 and have a shirt (still in good condition) of all the VGC attendees. I did not do any blog posts for VGC that year. I was working with Brett and a few others from VGC in a different capacity.

Have to admit, this thread depresses me quite a bit. The passage of time really stinks! Things changing and people lost ....

mrstickball said:
Ha! Member #53!

Stickball - the original Xbox Mod

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS