By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

Here since 2007, check the site daily but never post

Around the Network
chris1_16 said:

I haven't visited VGchartz in years (profile said my last login was 08/17 but I have no memory of that). The only OG poster I remember from back in the day is CGI-Quality. Any OGs still here?

sup?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'm not the most active poster but I do visit the site regularly and take part in whatever discussions I find interesting. Well, it's rarely a real discussion when I post, but I do post whenever there's an interesting thread/situation.

CGI-Quality said:
Today officially marks my tenth year. ;P

Ha! I'm one day older than you

PS. Congrats for your tenth anniversary.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Cougarman said: 
I stopped posting a long time ago but I check this site every day

Damn I miss your sig and Avatar.

Kyuu said:
I never was super active but VGC remains pretty much my primary source for gaming news.

One thing I like about old unused accounts are older avatars and sigs.  I miss Inuyasha and the period of time when I used to watch it.

Around the Network

Yes. I am the original member and founder of the Crips.

I would just randomly remember this website every other month and read any hot topic that sticks out and sometimes post. Oh and the standard masturbating to Badgenome's wall every visit.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

here since 2008. i still post

Joined in 2007. While this is my first post in 4 years I still lurk a bit here so not completely gone. =P

I joined in early 2008, but I lurked before that. Don't post much anymore. Really don't login much anymore. Only really when I am on my PC, which I don't have a lot of time for. I could try it on my phone. I know the mobile version used to suck. Has that gotten better with the site redesign?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

10yo lurker.