Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

Hello

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Mummelmann said:

I'm 9 days older than you, when I was young there was no talk of strip clubs! Youth today.

Get off my back, old man! My generation isn't going to support your "nine days earlier" ways. We like N'Sync, not Backstreet Boys.

I prefer New Kids on the Block!

Mummelmann said:
d21lewis said:

Get off my back, old man! My generation isn't going to support your "nine days earlier" ways. We like N'Sync, not Backstreet Boys.

I prefer New Kids on the Block!

You got me there. Nothing's wrong when you have The Right Stuff.

mZuzek loves to pre-order

I was never really active posting and I don't remember exactly when i started visiting (or lurking) this site, but I definitively remember paying attention for MGS 4 sales, so at least 2008. I created an account 2 years later possibly to discuss some GT 5 numbers, hahahaha, and I never posted again until PS4/XBO launch in 2013.

This site was the first forum i started visiting regularly. Until then i was not even interested in sales. I was a magazine guy and primarly for PC games (I never owned a home console before until then). I missed all the Wii/PS3 launch era. In my ignorance as a spanish consumer "La plei" was the default choice for consoles and I remember i only wanted the new PS3 to play the next Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo, games that i loved and played for years in friends consoles. I was completely ignorant about the Wii success, in fact I didn't knew about the motion controls . Thanks to this site i started really having perspective about the gaming community and became really obsessed to news and sales milestones. I've visited this site almost each day since then. It's still the best site to discuss sales, in my opinion.

Here since 2007, check the site daily but never post

Around the Network
chris1_16 said:

I haven't visited VGchartz in years (profile said my last login was 08/17 but I have no memory of that). The only OG poster I remember from back in the day is CGI-Quality. Any OGs still here?

sup?

I'm not the most active poster but I do visit the site regularly and take part in whatever discussions I find interesting. Well, it's rarely a real discussion when I post, but I do post whenever there's an interesting thread/situation.

CGI-Quality said:
Today officially marks my tenth year. ;P

Ha! I'm one day older than you

PS. Congrats for your tenth anniversary.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
CGI-Quality said:
Today officially marks my tenth year. ;P

Ha! I'm one day older than you

PS. Congrats for your tenth anniversary.

Same to you! :)

Cougarman said: 
I stopped posting a long time ago but I check this site every day

Damn I miss your sig and Avatar.

Kyuu said:
I never was super active but VGC remains pretty much my primary source for gaming news.

One thing I like about old unused accounts are older avatars and sigs.  I miss Inuyasha and the period of time when I used to watch it.