By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

Still around. but post rarely (maybe 2-3 posts a day)

there was dark ages for me when my original account could not be reset so took some months to create a new one haha.

Around the Network

That's so ageist. It's not about how long you've been here but about how many times you spammed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I still come on here but wow can't believe I've been on here for almost 10yrs now.

I more view than post these days but was somewhat active back in the day!

I am still here and I am more active recently but mostly lurks and the weekly Japan numbers.

Around the Network

Yep, still here after nearly 10 years.

Videogame sales became a hobby of mine shortly before the launch of the DS vs PSP. Prior to that, I was aware of the sales of different consoles, but it wasn't something I checked up on weekly or anything like that.

It's hard to say when I first started coming here. I came here primarily for sales data and didn't participate in the forum for a long time. I should have another account named "NFreak" or something like that, but I lost the credentials awhile back as it was tied to my university email, I reckon. I remember it being called vgcharts.org.

Before coming here I used to go to a different sales site at a forum from pcvsconsole.com (forum has been gone for awhile, but recently the site must have disappeared too, as I can't find it). During the launch of the DS vs PSP was when I began getting more involved and posting there. I still have people on PSN and Steam that I met on that site.

There was also another site that came out before the Wii launch that had a real-time live counter of sales, where you could just watch the numbers tick up in real time (gimmicky).

I was lurking in 2009.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Im still here mostly for the news, check the site regularly. But dont really post that often

I'm still here but no idea if you remember me.