By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Software, 30th June 2018

GTAV is still there.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

"Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (NS)

31,708"

Isn't this very worrying actually ?

Amnesia said:

31,708"

It's a similar ratio of sales on Switch compared with PS4 and XBox One as Doom has. And Bethesda seems OK with that, as Doom Eternal comes too. So Bethesda is less worried than you actually.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Wolfenstein 2 is having a great hold in the US in it's second week so i'm not too worried about it. The game didn't perform that well on other systems and it's a port so..

xMetroid said:
Wolfenstein 2 is having a great hold in the US in it's second week so i'm not too worried about it. The game didn't perform that well on other systems and it's a port so..

Where do you see data on the 2nd week US sales for Wolfenstein TNC?

Around the Network
Megiddo said:
xMetroid said:

Where do you see data on the 2nd week US sales for Wolfenstein TNC?

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/43289/USA/

Thanks for the link. I guess a 66% drop could be considered a great hold by some.

Megiddo said:
Thanks for the link. I guess a 66% drop could be considered a great hold by some.

Great seems a bit strong lol its not terrible though.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Amnesia said:

31,708"

Meh, the game's sales weren't all that great even on PS4/Xbone, plus this port was nearly a year late.

It's a shame cos the game itself is quite good, but it was pretty easy to foresee that it wasn't going to chart well.

Mbolibombo said:
Lawlight said:

Yes, they do.

Only on games that has a physical release.

Digital only releases is not included.

I don’t think that’s correct.