By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What Is Happening To Gaming Forums?

Ganoncrotch said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Is VGC the official forum to discuss ResetEra bans now?

It seems so but from what I understand that's going to be a lot of extra traffic for vgchartz so not a bad thing right !

Maybe we should add a sub-section for it: Gaming, Sales,  Website, ResetEra Bans

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
KLXVER said:
Stupid reason to get banned, but I don't really see any problems with TLOU2s narrative though. Didn't strike me as it had some kind of feminist agenda.

It's such a bad mirroring of those scenes, I absolutely convinced it isn't in the game and they just wanted to give us two types of demo. Neil is a much better writer than that. 

You give him too much credit.

Moved this to the Politics section. The discussion here doesn't really have as much to do with gaming, as it does the politics of ResetEra.

Ka-pi96 said:
You're complaining about poor moderation on a known SJW hive-mind site? Like, no shit Sherlock

This is so true!

I mostly agree with how you feel anout TLOU2 demo but ResetEra is the worse place to go to state your argument. The hive mind is worse than the Gaf hive mind a year ago.

Around the Network

Why you felt the need to come out with anything is beyond me, which suggests you have a problem.

I don't know why people question bans from resetera when it's widely known as a sjw forum.

You brought up a decent point though. I was a little put off my the trailer because that stuff was very subtle in the first game but now it seems more like a overly strong response to people on forums talking about her sexuality before. I don't care about fictional characters' sexuality and I don't want it thrown in my face. I'll lose interest if they keep it up.

SJW's are just as stupid as those who see an agenda in everything.

Hiku said:
[...]

That subject aside, the fact that there are conspiracy theories about agendas EVERY SINGLE time there's focus on someone who doesn't check every box on the male/Caucasian/straight checklist is also very toxic behavior and tiring for people to read.

[...]

So much this.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Aeolus451 said:
I don't know why people question bans from resetera when it's widely known as a sjw forum.

You brought up a decent point though. I was a little put off my the trailer because that stuff was very subtle in the first game but now it seems more like a overly strong response to people on forums talking about her sexuality before. I don't care about fictional characters' sexuality and I don't want it thrown in my face. I'll lose interest if they keep it up.

So you lost interest when Nathan Drake and Elena got it on in Uncharted? Wasn't that in your face?