By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What Is Happening To Gaming Forums?

⚠️ Thread Warning!

So we've been letting this thread go on, but it really seems to be devolving into people generalizing, and insulting each other now. Either argue respectfully, or not at all. There's not going to be another warning.

Around the Network
Angelus said:

⚠️ Thread Warning!

So we've been letting this thread go on, but it really seems to be devolving into people generalizing, and insulting each other now. Either argue respectfully, or not at all. There's not going to be another warning.

You might as well lock it. It's already devolving into a thread version of Rosetera anyway. 

And we now know what is happening to gaming forums. 

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 20 June 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Angelus said:

⚠️ Thread Warning!

You might as well lock it. It's already devolving into a thread version of Rosetera anyway. 

That an official request? 

Angelus said:
GribbleGrunger said:

That an official request? 

Yes. I've explained my point numerous times now and I'm still getting accused of woman hating and homophobia. I see no point in continuing this if those with an agenda can't accept they're wrong. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Locking, per request.