By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What Is Happening To Gaming Forums?

Don't have time to read all of that right now. On my way to work. I just wanted to say, kissing in games is so cringe worthy. The animations just aren't there. Games need to leave it out all together.

Around the Network

Stupid reason to get banned, but I don't really see any problems with TLOU2s narrative though. Didn't strike me as it had some kind of feminist agenda.

JamesGarret said:
That´s Resetera for you.And in case you´re right about an agenda, what is Neil and his team intending here?

Well, that's the irony. I'm not saying they definitely had an agenda, just that it FELT like an agenda. That's why I highlighted it in the OP. The point I'm making is, in this current climate of so called 'toxic masculinity', a strong woman who kills men is going to go down very well with SJWs. Like I said though, It just FELT that way, and that is DUE to the current climate. Whilst I brought myself into the conversation, I was actually trying to point out that not everyone who had an issue with that scene, had an issue because of the kiss. The reason I did that is because the usual accusations of toxic masculinity, bigotry and homophobia comments were pouring in. I find that way of thinking unhelpful and unproductive. 

The PS5 Exists. 

KLXVER said:
Stupid reason to get banned, but I don't really see any problems with TLOU2s narrative though. Didn't strike me as it had some kind of feminist agenda.

It's such a bad mirroring of those scenes, I absolutely convinced it isn't in the game and they just wanted to give us two types of demo. Neil is a much better writer than that. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Don't have time to read all of that right now. On my way to work. I just wanted to say, kissing in games is so cringe worthy. The animations just aren't there. Games need to leave it out all together.

Did you see the kiss in question? That is the best animated kiss I've ever seen. 

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

I personally never like when people go complain about a forum on another forum.The way I see it, VGC isnt the place to complain about places like Resetera or Neogaf.

Having said that, your question have an esy answer:For all the "transparecy" that Resetera wants you to believe they have, and that they will become better than Neogaf, they are just as bad as them.The mods fell entitled due to the powers given to them and force their opinion on others, or at the very least foster a place where they only have people that think about them and thats what they mostly care about.And that simply wont change.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Is VGC the official forum to discuss ResetEra bans now?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

It seems so but from what I understand that's going to be a lot of extra traffic for vgchartz so not a bad thing right !

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

TruckOSaurus said:

Mine is just an example to ask a much broader question. How people choose to engage with the topic leads the conversation. 

The PS5 Exists. 

I like this thread. So there is more traffic for ya.