5 25 13.23%

6 36 19.05%

7 38 20.11%

8 34 17.99%

9 8 4.23%

10 8 4.23%

Total:189

Rate Sony's Press Conference

What Rating on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the Best ever and 1 being the absolute worst

Given all that they showed did you think it was Good, Great, Amazing or just terrible, also explain what you liked and didn't like. And this is Just what was in the Press conference nothing after or with other Conferences in 2018.

Around the Network

6/10 No release date for almost everything, TLOU2 was good, Death Stranding aka Walking Simulator I was so hyped for it... Control looks interesting, Spider-Man a must buy for me, RE2 remake it's OK I guess, nothing more

By far the worst Sony conference in years. That huge fill segment with the 'intermission' was just painful. Getting a new IP in Control was pretty cool. Really didn't like how Ghost of Tsukishima looked.  The long music intros for TLOU2 and Tsukishima were not needed at all and were just lame. So much fill time and yet the conference was super short for Sony standards.

3/10.

7/10

Ghosts, RE2, and Spiderman looked amazing, everything else was just there for me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It's hard to grade this.... at one side the presentations was bad, i mean realy bad! But at the other side they got the best exclusive games and gameplay!
6-5 perhaps ... microsoft got inferior exclusives, but their presentation was better.

Last edited by Manlytears - on 11 June 2018

Around the Network

5/10 like MS. This E3 sucked all around

7.5/10 but ill give it a 8 on the poll.
Pros: TLOU2 looks epic, Spiderman looks epic. RE2 Remake, Control, and Nioh 2 were nice announcements. Also 4 maps from older Black Ops in BO4 is hype and Destiny 2 trailer was cool.
Cons: Too much live performances, Intermission sucked, Ghost of Tsushima graphics look great but the gameplay looks bad, Death Stranding was a whole lot of nothing the only gameplay we got was walking.

5/10.

Nothing exactly exciting for me. Also, that intermission was unnecessary

4/10. Some of the games looked good, but the presentation itself was horrid. If you take out the games we've already seen, there was very little there. I'll give you RE2 because that was only mentioned before, not shown, but it was incredibly underwhelming. Most of the games were 2019, too. What first-party stuff does Sony have for 2018 aside from Spiderman?

5/10 due to pacing,bad music and panels

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick