7 38 20.11%

8 34 17.99%

9 8 4.23%

10 8 4.23%

Total:189
Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

SOE games were on PC and were first party

I was wrong about Spiderman being first-party. Doesn't change the fact that Sony has basically nothing of their own for the next seven months, aside from Dreams. After all the complaints about Microsoft not having any of their own games, or better yet, imagine if Nintendo did that and how the Internet would react.

Again, ignoring the fact they just released two major games and still have two games alone this year plus various Vr titles and a game for extremely early next year. I fail to see your point. There is no drought. 

Around the Network
Maxosaurus-rex said:
Medisti said:

I was wrong about Spiderman being first-party. Doesn't change the fact that Sony has basically nothing of their own for the next seven months, aside from Dreams. After all the complaints about Microsoft not having any of their own games, or better yet, imagine if Nintendo did that and how the Internet would react.

Again, ignoring the fact they just released two major games and still have two games alone this year plus various Vr titles and a game for extremely early next year. I fail to see your point. There is no drought. 

One major game in seven months is a huge drought. Heck, you're suggesting three major games in the whole year. That's a huge drought, but stay in denial. They're lucky they have third-parties to prop them up this year.

I'll give it an 8/10 just like Ubisoft. While the intermission was painfully cringey and awkward and the games shown were... already shown, the quality of their presentation was excellent. Spiderman most of all is the one that has me hyped.

RE2 and Ellie/10
MS was better.
They should have streamed 1 hour of RE2 plus 1 hour of Ellie and Joel team in TLoU part II and would have been as good as BotW E3 2016 epicness.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

1/10

Worst Sony E3 conference they have ever done.

No release dates for anything. Smug as hell attitude. This was 2004/2005 all over again, but they didn't even present a pitch, or vision.

Teasing Dreams between every vidoe, but nothing mentioned about a beta or release.

Nothing about new services, enhancements to PS+, PS Now.

Honestly, I don't even know why they showed up. The format was absolutely terrible, and it left their platform and ecosystem feeling completely lifeless.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

One major game in seven months is a huge drought. Heck, you're suggesting three major games in the whole year. That's a huge drought, but stay in denial. They're lucky they have third-parties to prop them up this year.

Okay, you have to be kidding at this point 

Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Only one major game in seven months?

Maybe they are going to announce something latter. If not, this is Wii U 2016 support level.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Poor showing
Not many surprises (though i already expected this since we know what all their studios are doing)
Great looking exclusives (im hyped for pretty much every single one).

Overall i give this a 7.

I give them an 8. Excellent gameplay from the big 4, but the show format was meh. I can’t criticize because they delivered on what they promised. When we’re explicitly told not to expect too many surprises, it’s kindof dumb to get upset that there weren’t too many surprises. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Medisti said:

Okay, you have to be kidding at this point 

I asked what other games they have, you mentioned Dreams, so I added it to the list. What else is there from Sony? I asked because I want to know.