6 36 19.05%

7 38 20.11%

8 34 17.99%

9 8 4.23%

10 8 4.23%

Total:189
Pavolink said:
Medisti said:

One major game in seven months is a huge drought. Heck, you're suggesting three major games in the whole year. That's a huge drought, but stay in denial. They're lucky they have third-parties to prop them up this year.

Only one major game in seven months?

Maybe they are going to announce something latter. If not, this is Wii U 2016 support level.

It's not even close. 

Around the Network
Maxosaurus-rex said:
Pavolink said:

Only one major game in seven months?

Maybe they are going to announce something latter. If not, this is Wii U 2016 support level.

It's not even close. 

It really isn't. Sony has third-party games. Nintendo didn't.

Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

It's not even close. 

Well it shouldn't be a problem then 

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Medisti said:

One major game in seven months is a huge drought. Heck, you're suggesting three major games in the whole year. That's a huge drought, but stay in denial. They're lucky they have third-parties to prop them up this year.

Okay, you have to be kidding at this point 

He has to be. Sony first party output has dwarfed Microsoft’s this gen. 

pastro243 said:
Medisti said:

"It isn't as bad as that example, so it isn't a problem." There are varying degrees to this, lol. It's not just "it's a problem or it isn't."

Around the Network

I wonder why Sony even bothered to show up if I am honest. I tought SE was the worst but they at least had some announcements. So Sony goes home with the I don't know why I came award. As for everyone complainting about release dates, what did you expect. Sony is not going to release anything major this year aside from Spiderman. Perhaps they will release medievil, but that's about it. Which means they released 2 big systemsellers a big game and two remakes in 2018. Not bad considering the man competitiors still have to release a system sneller this year.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

It's not even close. 

I was talking about first party.

Third party the have a very packed Q1.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Medisti said:

So was I. I'm not sure what the miscommunication is. Sony's first party line-up for the rest of 2018 is looking to be one of the weakest since Nintendo's in 2016.

Medisti said:
pastro243 said:

"It isn't as bad as that example, so it isn't a problem." There are varying degrees to this, lol. It's not just "it's a problem or it isn't."

There isn't though. Calendar will be filled with games anyway, first party studios will be working for later or next gen

Seriously, it's not like Sony first party is pumping that many games a year, even if it has a big catalog of first party games. PS4 will keep getting 3rp party exclusives and every multiplat, that's like the point of the platform 

Medisti said:
Pavolink said:

So was I. I'm not sure what the miscommunication is. Sony's first party line-up for the rest of 2018 is looking to be one of the weakest since Nintendo's in 2016.

Do you mean 2017-2018? Where the only game they released after Mario Odyssey that wasn't a port was Kirby until Mario Tennis? That's like what, 8 months?