7 38 20.11%

8 34 17.99%

9 8 4.23%

10 8 4.23%

Total:189
Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Spiderman isn't first party and the year is more than half way over

It's being funded by Sony. That's like saying that Metroid Prime 4 isn't first-party for Nintendo when it's made by Bandai-Namco (according to the rumor).

And given the context I obviously meant the last six months of the year; I hope you're being pedantic and didn't actually think I meant for the entire calendar year 2018, like GoW doesn't exist.

Again, Spiderman is not first party. That's like saying SF5 is first party because Sony funded it. And again, I'm not sure why you are only focusing on 2018. They just released two major games and still have Spiderman and Dreams this year with Days Gone extremely early next year. Along with various Vr projects 

Around the Network

8/10 for me if I include the lead up announcements, overall the games looked better than i expected, but the presentation was a let down. Spiderman looked very interesting as well as The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking yet from Death Stranding. Kingdom Hearts 3 is looking really good to.

6/10

Overall it was really boring to me, but the KH3 trailer was sooooooooo amazing. Pirates of the Caribbean returning was unexpected to me but I really like that it's returning. And Kairi looks so good.

Spider Man looks really fun, which isn't surprising since it's being made by the Ratchet & Clank developers. Ghosts of Tsufdfssdsd has a setting that I find interesting but not sure what to think about the gameplay. Not interested in the rest.

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Medisti said:

It's being funded by Sony. That's like saying that Metroid Prime 4 isn't first-party for Nintendo when it's made by Bandai-Namco (according to the rumor).

And given the context I obviously meant the last six months of the year; I hope you're being pedantic and didn't actually think I meant for the entire calendar year 2018, like GoW doesn't exist.

Again, Spiderman is not first party. That's like saying SF5 is first party because Sony funded it. And again, I'm not sure why you are only focusing on 2018. They just released two major games and still have Spiderman and Dreams this year with Days Gone extremely early next year. 

Street Fighter V was also on PC, so I fail to see your point. Spiderman isn't going to be on anything else.

I'm focusing on 2018 because that's the year I live in. But okay, Spiderman isn't first party. Fact is, Sony has NOTHING but Dreams for the next seven months, then.

4 out of 10

The 4 big games looked great, but man outside of those, RE2 Remake, and KH3 there was basically nothing, especially for the rest of the year and the intermission was so stupid and killed the pacing after a great opening  with TLOU2.

Around the Network

I would give it a 6. The intermission really ruined it for me.

Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Again, Spiderman is not first party. That's like saying SF5 is first party because Sony funded it. And again, I'm not sure why you are only focusing on 2018. They just released two major games and still have Spiderman and Dreams this year with Days Gone extremely early next year. 

Street Fighter V was also on PC, so I fail to see your point. Spiderman isn't going to be on anything else.

I'm focusing on 2018 because that's the year I live in. But okay, Spiderman isn't first party. Fact is, Sony has NOTHING but Dreams for the next seven months, then.

SOE games were on PC and were first party

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Medisti said:

SOE games were on PC and were first party

I was wrong about Spiderman being first-party. Doesn't change the fact that Sony has basically nothing of their own for the next seven months, aside from Dreams. After all the complaints about Microsoft not having any of their own games, or better yet, imagine if Nintendo did that and how the Internet would react.

6/10
Some cool gameplay footage but no big surprises.
And seriously, I'm starting to lose hope on Death Stranding, too much 'weirdness' and nothing substantial, plus having so many actors is not appealing to me, too Hollywood like for my taste.

Nintendo and PC gamer

UltimateGamer1982 said:
3/10.

TLOU2/ No release date
Death stranding/ No release date
Ghost of Tsushima/ No release date

Nioh 2 and control were revealed but no release date.

Overall I was mostly unimpressed.

But Xbox wasn’t much better either. Bunch of multiplats, new halo, forza and gears of course, and not much else.

Save us Nintendo!

Control is also a multiplat.

But as for the 3 first ones you listed. Seeing how Xbox talked about making the new system, I would not be surprised if at least one of them is not a PS5 release.