By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Out of nowhere DEAD OR ALIVE 6 announced!

Xxain said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Dropping those amazing hot chicks? Are they mad? Or simply allergic to selling the game and making money? This is madness, this is blasphemy, this is heresy, this is an OUTRAGE!

They will all still be there. They just wont jiggle. Its suppose to be less sexy more brutal.

Yeah, in other words, make war, not love...

You know it's in moments like this that if a big comet was to strike the earth right now and destroy all mankind I'd be like: Meh, It's for the best, while eating pop-corn.

RIP Sexiness of this game.

Around the Network

I could never get into Dead or Alive series... was too much of a Tekken fanboy... still am really. Might try it one day though.

Hmm, pie.

twintail said:
All games are announced out of nowhere right?

there are hands on previews with IGN for this.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/08/e3-2018-dead-or-alive-6-first-hands-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh

Did anybody read this?

The game director basically says he wanted to build this game for scrubs who are only good at mobile games, built around just tapping the screen or pushing one button.

R1 on PS, and a bumper on Xbox are gonna be a noob button that has you execute super awesome combos if you just spam it, and if you build up a meter with it, you get to do a super fancy power attack/counter. Cool beans.

Angelus said:
twintail said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/08/e3-2018-dead-or-alive-6-first-hands-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh

Did anybody read this?

The game director basically says he wanted to build this game for scrubs who are only good at mobile games, built around just tapping the screen or pushing one button.

R1 on PS, and a bumper on Xbox are gonna be a noob button that has you execute super awesome combos if you just spam it, and if you build up a meter with it, you get to do a super fancy power attack/counter. Cool beans.

Oh i hope not my allways beats me at single button smashing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oh nice!
First true next gen game in the series.

Around the Network

all announcements before e3, maybe they want more space for first party ip's at e3😉

Angelus said:
twintail said:

Did anybody read this?

Totally hyperbole. Why dramatize it?

Like every fighting game ever, DOA6 will come with a special meter that when will full will allow you to perform a break combo or a break counter. The meter has to full (so it cant be spammed), It has to be timed, and they can  be countered. It says that.

xl-klaudkil said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Is that the game with disturbingly hot chicks in über sexy super small bikinis and thongs and... oh boy here comes the erection.

They are removing that.

Sure, from the base game. They know people will pay even more money for the sexy outfits and boob jiggle.

The most surprising thing of all is how small the women's breasts are and how much clothes they're wearing. I'm surprised in a good way, by the way. Always liked DoA's fast-paced fighting a lot more than Tekken's slow, drawn out bouts or street fighters ridiculous super powers and monster jumps. One of the best fighting series available in the 6th and 7th gen, for sure.

Does this seem really bland.... or is it just me? something just seems abit off, or not as enticing as you'd expect?