By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Out of nowhere DEAD OR ALIVE 6 announced!

Last edited by Xxain - on 08 June 2018

Around the Network

Thats cool. My PS4 is ready for another great fighting-game

Tekken 7 was great (i like the characters and fightsystem), Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 was amazing (beautiful graphic with more than 100 playable characters) and dragon ball fighterZ looks like the DBZ-Anime-series, that is impressive. And now DOA 6, so... i'm happy = )

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 08 June 2018

Why announce it now and not at E³? Lack of confidence?

GoOnKid said:

Why announce it now and not at E³? Lack of confidence?

1. The game is multiplatform, not in collaboration with any of the big 3.

2. Does Koei Tecmo have an E3 showing?

3. E3  is not just the days the the big 3 give their presentation. Its the entire week. So they did announce it at E3.

So whats the point in buying this when i have 5?
Also female boobs jiggle is gone,meh....lame

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Is that the game with disturbingly hot chicks in über sexy super small bikinis and thongs and... oh boy here comes the erection.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Is that the game with disturbingly hot chicks in über sexy super small bikinis and thongs and... oh boy here comes the erection.

They are removing that.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Apparently, they're are dropping the sexualization. Thats why Kasumi is in a battle suit to justify her boobs being held in place.

Xxain said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Apparently, they're are dropping the sexualization. Thats why Kasumi is in a battle suit to justify her boobs being held in place.

Dropping those amazing hot chicks? Are they mad? Or simply allergic to selling the game and making money? This is madness, this is blasphemy, this is heresy, this is an OUTRAGE!

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Xxain said:

Dropping those amazing hot chicks? Are they mad? Or simply allergic to selling the game and making money? This is madness, this is blasphemy, this is heresy, this is an OUTRAGE!

They will all still be there. They just wont jiggle. Its suppose to be less sexy more brutal.