By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderators

kirby007 said:
Frankly thats some nice bs reason to abuse your power seeing as that didnt imply shit

If you are unhappy with how any of the moderators are doing their tasks (This applies to everyone) you are more than welcome to contact any of the head moderators directly to voice your concerns.

Lets try and keep this thread positive and on track though.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Frankly thats some nice bs reason to abuse your power seeing as that didnt imply shit

It more than implied.

Aeolus451 said:
kirby007 said:

It more than implied.

Did he say he would say that? And if its bait, due to someone else saying some dumb shit in the past, isnt it the freaking truth?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Aeolus451 said:

It more than implied.

Did he say he would say that? And if its bait, due to someone else saying some dumb shit in the past, isnt it the freaking truth?

It never gets old when people treat an interpretation of something that's subjective as "truth" then act out against someone over it and act surprised that they got in trouble over the "truth". This isn't really an appropriate thread to sling shade at new mods. It's a really short ban for it and I'm sure Rol will think of it as a badge of honor. It's not even a little deal.

Aeolus451 said:
kirby007 said:

It never gets old when people treat an interpretation of something that's subjective as "truth" then act out against someone over it and act surprised that they got in trouble over the "truth". This isn't really an appropriate thread to sling shade at new mods. It's a really short ban for it and I'm sure Rol will think of it as a badge of honor. It's not even a little deal.

Well, I'm almost sure that we'll hear of Rol's thoughts on it, whatever they are, when he comes back

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Aeolus451 said:

It more than implied.

It is the truth that I once made a post which was both poorly worded, and in bad taste in regards to transsexuals. A post which I was appropriately moderated for, mind you. It is not the truth that I, or any other member of the mod team will let transgressions against transsexuals slide.

Rol is smart enough to know that what he said was likely to get him a ban, even if he's likely to come back tomorrow to let me know of the numerous reasons I should slap myself. In any case, we're done with this subject in here now. If you want to take it up further, you can take it up with one of the head mods, as Pemalite stated already.

Alright i get it! Theae are the best new mods ever! What a amazing wonderful team! Really blown away! I bet they are flawless

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Congrats to the new mods! I hope you enjoy helping to make this site and the community prosper.

Congratulations to the new mods.

Proud to be a Californian.

axumblade said:
Barozi said:
Good luck!

You're lucky I stepped down as a head mod. I was going to reenlist you to the team. 

*shudders*