By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderators

Can't believe they spent all that time deliberating, and these three are the best they could come up with. One of them particularly, I know to be a righteous prick.

But thanks guys!

Around the Network

Surprised by this because neither of these 3 are Conservative or afraid to state their opinions. However all 3 are good users so I should say I'm pleasantly surprised. Congrats.

BTW any mods retiring or is the mod team just getting bigger?

gz

Congrats to the three of you.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Those are three good choices. Congrats to all of you!

Around the Network

Great additions. Don't know angelus that well but pi and permalite are level headed and intelligent guys. Congrats all 3.

I'm liking those choices a lot! Hope you have fun keeping our forums civil!

Signature goes here!

Congratulations!

And remember guys, with great power comes great responsibility and that's valid for everybody...

But not for me. I would go crazy evil with power, I'd enslave everyone on earth and people would have to build huge statues and monuments to my eternal glory and I'd get all the chicks and saying no to me would be a major criminal offense and all who oppose me would have just sealed their doom and I could destroy all humans at any given moment with some kind of nukes that only I would have and, and...

Oops was I talking out loud? Please ignore all that, I never said all that, it's just your imagination, you can't prove that I said all that. Anyway what matters is to remember that you new mods have a responsibility that comes with your powers, use it wisely.  o_O

VGPolyglot said:
Bandorr said:
So who wants to be bribed with what?

It makes it much easier this way.

You don't want to know what I'm bribing Super_boom with.. (not legal everywhere)

Necropedophilia?

I was suspecting bestiality, but maybe Necropedobestiaphilia is a thing, too.