By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee reveal trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jRtpMKLsts

Also, if this doesn't look like your cup of tea, fear not, there's another "all-new core series Pokemon RPG" coming 2019. This is a spin-off/bridge title.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 31 May 2018

Around the Network

It is as feared, tis not the core RPG they were referring to at E3. Ahwell, we know the game we all truely want is coming next year as I initially thought and hoped it would.

They're spin-offs so I'm happy.

I'll probably buy it purely for nostalgia.

Holy cow that looks abysmal. Hell, I want to say the did not show it during E3 in order not underwhelm audiences so much.

Last edited by Moren - on 29 May 2018

At first I was disappointed but now that we know that this isn't the big switch Pokemon switch game I'm pretty cool with it. It feels like a stop gap before we get a real switch Pokemon but I would prefer a stop gap like this over another remaster

Around the Network

Looks fine, don't know if I'll get it.

Also nice that they announced a core game for 2019.

I have mixed feelings on this. The Pokemon Go elements frighten me, but visible pokemon on the overworld and local co-op are interesting. The graphics are good enough for me and I imagine for everybody else that play the Pokemon games. I don't know, I do think it's a smart idea to have a Switch game that is more like Pokemon Go to potentially attract that crowd to the Switch. It could be a major system seller.

Looks like you're playing Pokemon GO but with the story of R/B/Y. Hard pass.

As a spinoff my reaponse right now is...

Neat

Its ok. it will sell units that is all that matters lol.