By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee reveal trailer

TheGamer_1995 said:
Nautilus said:

Answer to the first question: No.

Answer to the second question: As far as we know, motion only.And If I had to guess, swipping your finger on the screen for undocked mode.

So how are we supposed to train and level up our Pokemon in this game then?

Maybe there is a Vs. Seeker where you re-battle trainers. Levels are present in the trailer. 

Around the Network

Looks fine to me, I've only played and finished Pokemon Y, so can't really tell what's so bad about this game (except maybe which seems like we can't weaken the pokemon when capturing them?), can someone explain?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

TheGamer_1995 said:
Nautilus said:

Answer to the first question: No.

Answer to the second question: As far as we know, motion only.And If I had to guess, swipping your finger on the screen for undocked mode.

So how are we supposed to train and level up our Pokemon in this game then?

No idea.I dont think they have adressed that.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It looks amazing, and an all new more traditional pokemon game next year too on top of that!? 

Sunstrider said:
Looks fine to me, I've only played and finished Pokemon Y, so can't really tell what's so bad about this game (except maybe which seems like we can't weaken the pokemon when capturing them?), can someone explain?

You cant battle pokemons at all, you can just battle other trainers.Other than that, the capturing method seems to be exclusive to motion/touchscreen, there is seemingly no online portion to it(so there is zero competitive bettles in it), the graphics are honestly dissapointing, though not exactly bad, and so on.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

As a Pokemon Go player I'd be pissed if they locked a trade function to this game

So... Will it be what will bring the Switch at 20 millions sales this year, like so many people predicted?

jardesonbarbosa said:
Even if it's just a spin-off, it looks awful. This does not look exciting at all. I've seen better looking games on the 3DS. It reminds of that Secret of Mana remake. If you can't do it right, just don't do it at all.

Omg yes. It has that weird bland pasty look. 

TheGamer_1995 said:
Does catching Pokemon require you to do some physical moves or is there an option where you can use just buttons on the Switch or at leaste use the touchscreen when playing in handheld mode?

Motion controls optional, you can just use buttons

https://gonintendo.com/stories/310087-pokemon-let-s-go-pikachu-and-pokemon-let-s-go-eevee-anoth

Faelco said:
So... Will it be what will bring the Switch at 20 millions sales this year, like so many people predicted?

Smash alone will do that.