By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

OTBWY said:
celador said:

what a way to excuse a load of muslim rapists. disgusting 

Do not speak to me. Ever. I do not want to engage with Britain First loons.

or what? gonna throw acid in my face? 

as per usual, liberals go insane as soon as a certain group starts standing up for themselves

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 12 March 2018

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Just another thread about scary brown people from the mirror no less.

So you're gonna dismiss that little girls are being kidnapped, raped and forced into prostitution by gangs because brown people are mentioned?

Aeolus451 said:
OTBWY said:

So you're gonna dismiss that little girls are being kidnapped, raped and forced into prostitution by gangs because brown people are mentioned?

No. It is horrible. But I agree with Vivster.

OTBWY said:

These kinds of dismissive posts wont be allowed.

This is serious news about children's lives being ruined by sexual predators and the authorities failing to do a job, for whatever reason it may be. It's not something to be dismissed as "Just another thread about scary brown people".

celador said:

been happening for years. not surprised to see the apologists out in full force/

the UK is a disgrace. you can get up to 15 years in prison for saying something negative about m*slims on twitter, yet they can go around raping and gangraping little white girls, and the police completely ignore it. Now the UK government even stop white, christian conservatives from entering the country because they might offend the m*slims, but wave in hundreds of jihadis that 'go missing' and let them march through our streets calling for the death of all westerners and chanting that all non-believers should be beheaded. I will never understand why the UK has decided to put m*slims at the top of our society and let actual british people rot under our increasingly Orwellian rules. Piece of shit country should be nuked

Also...

Fuck this kind of thing. We wont tolerate racism, xenophobia or any kind of serious attacks on people for their religious beliefs, nationality, sex or sexuality.

Consider this a warning for anyone else. Stop shitting up the thread.

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

Looking through the thread, the dismissal stems from the source that is reporting this.

It's being used as an excuse to dismiss hard reality so it doesn't have to addressed. The lazy asses can google it if they don't like the source.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
OTBWY said:

These kinds of dismissive posts wont be allowed.

This is serious news about children's lives being ruined by sexual predators and the authorities failing to do a job, for whatever reason it may be. It's not something to be dismissed as "Just another thread about scary brown people".

I'm going to be crystal clear. I do not condone it. It is horrible and perpetrators should be punished by the fullest extent of the law. They can be dumped in the canal for all I care. But my comment was merely going off what Vivster said. Nothing more. This Celador character attacked me rabidly for it. So I reacted.

I'm taking time off. The warning was unwarranted.

Edit: For the record, my initial comment was bad. I admit that.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 12 March 2018

I think this is a case of where fundamentalism of any religion or belief can lead when it is focused so heavily on sex. We have seen these examples in numerous cases involving catholics, child marriage in the US among christian rightwingers and among muslim radicals. It is not representative of the group as a whole but it is an issue where the government and communities that has some of these radical elements must be more aggresive in flushing them out. And I´m not talking about deportation, I´m talking about long prison sentences.

Aeolus451 said:
RolStoppable said:

Looking through the thread, the dismissal stems from the source that is reporting this.

It's being used as an excuse to dismiss hard reality so it doesn't have to addressed. The lazy asses can google it if they don't like the source.

The issue is, there is no other source. Everyone else who has reported on this, used the Sunday Mirror as their source.

Flilix said:

The issue is, there is no other source. Everyone else who has reported on this, used the Sunday Mirror as their source.

If everyone else can trust the source, why can't VGChartz?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43371805

The BBC article on it says that the issue will be raised in Parliament and the local MP wants an independent inquiry. It's not new information to West Mercia Police and they're taking it very seriously.

Carl2291 said:
Flilix said:

If everyone else can trust the source, why can't VGChartz?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43371805

The BBC article on it says that the issue will be raised in Parliament and the local MP wants an independent inquiry. It's not new information to West Mercia Police and they're taking it very seriously.

I don't think anyone in this thread has said that these claims are false or completely made up. Me, Vivster and OTBWY merely commented on the quality of the article and the newspaper. Tabloids tend to cherrypick facts and exaggerate things to make them more sensational. And this article is clearly doing both of these things.

An independent inquiry with more objective reporting would definitely be interesting.