By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

OTBWY said:
Just another thread about scary brown people from the mirror no less.

What are the proper news outlets except for the BBC? I'm trying to find some of them reporting about this but I don't know which are the good ones.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
OTBWY said:

What are the proper news outlets except for the BBC? I'm trying to find some of them reporting about this but I don't know which are the good ones.

The Guardian.. But they also have some weird shite at times. The rest are either very left and sensationalistic, or very right and sensationalistic. It's bad in the UK.

That's horrific

I LOVE ICELAND!

Groundking said:
Flilix said:
So all of this is based on a research from the Sunday Mirror, which isn't quite the most qualitative newspaper. I'm not saying that these claims are falsle, but I'd like some more neutral and less sensational information.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/11/1000-children-may-have-victims-britains-biggest-ever-child-abuse/

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford

Take your pick, and is it really that hard to believe considering all the other cases of this disgusting shit happening? The country needs to get a grip and deport the fuckers and their whole families, absolutely vile and disgusting.

Deport where?

Englad. The real official rape capital of the world then?

Around the Network

been happening for years. not surprised to see the apologists out in full force/

the UK is a disgrace. you can get up to 15 years in prison for saying something negative about m*slims on twitter, yet they can go around raping and gangraping little white girls, and the police completely ignore it. Now the UK government even stop white, christian conservatives from entering the country because they might offend the m*slims, but wave in hundreds of jihadis that 'go missing' and let them march through our streets calling for the death of all westerners and chanting that all non-believers should be beheaded. I will never understand why the UK has decided to put m*slims at the top of our society and let actual british people rot under our increasingly Orwellian rules. Piece of shit country should be nuked

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 12 March 2018

OTBWY said:

what a way to excuse a load of muslim rapists. disgusting 

celador said:
OTBWY said:

Do not speak to me. Ever. - Bad stuff -

Last edited by OTBWY - on 12 March 2018

celador said:
OTBWY said:

You know, if "piece of shit country should be nuked", and "disgusting sack of shit" is all you can contribute with then perhaps you should stay out of these threads at least until your blood pressure drops to somewhat normal levels. By acting like that instead of providing evidence you're just doing more harm than good.

forest-spirit said:
celador said:

You know, if "piece of shit country should be nuked", and "disgusting sack of shit" is all you can contribute with then perhaps you should stay out of these threads at least until your blood pressure drops to somewhat normal levels. By acting like that instead of providing evidence you're just doing more harm than good.

the source is in the op, and there have been reports of these going on for decades. muslims target white girls for raping. i'm sorry that that doesn't fit in to your liberal fantasy and you are making excuses for rapists. i wonder if you would do that if the people were reversed