Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why is everybody ignoring how disappointing the new NMH looks?

Negative nintendo talk isn't allowed here. I think the game looks awesome and will sell 5m lifetime.

Around the Network

They said the game will have a story mode so I expect that to be more similar to the first two games, still we already knew this would be a more scaled down game that was needed as a setup for NMH3 since Suda said it himself

Cant talk bad about Nintendo games here. Come on man elementary stuff lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:

I always thought that was Sony :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
alternine said:

Nah we have an entire thread for the times Sony screwed up.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
alternine said:

Me too. Every time I lurk in a specific Sony thread(that doesn't make pointless comparisons with other companies for bait material) is like a walk in LaLa land

We reap what we sow

RolStoppable said:
HintHRO said:

So the ''usual No More Heroes stuff'', where is it? 

It's saved for a later reveal. The end of the trailer you posted teases an all-new adventure mode and shows graphics that differ from what is seen in the virtual video games.

So it's basically announcing Super Mario Odyssey by first showing a trailer of the 2D parts in the game and a while later the parts everybody wants to see. I have a hard time believing that. Everybody with a little common sense wouldn't show this minigame collection when there's ''a whole new story mode''. And TBH the graphics at the end are not that different. It's just zoomed in on the characters. 

pokoko said:
It's an exclusive, isn't it? That's like a +10 rating bonus.

You mean like pretty much every huge 3rd party developer that releases games on PS4 and Xbox?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I overlooked the unexpected design because there are so many other things happening on Switch in the next few months alone.  Just a year ago, we didn't even know the game existed and I don't think anyone expected it.  I'll reserve my opinions until we see more of it, but until then I will hold my opinions.  Will be getting Okami HD, Dark Souls 3, Hyrule Warriors, Toad Treasure Tracker, South Park, Crash, etc.  I'll be ok.

HintHRO said:
RolStoppable said:

It's saved for a later reveal. The end of the trailer you posted teases an all-new adventure mode and shows graphics that differ from what is seen in the virtual video games.

So it's basically announcing Super Mario Odyssey by first showing a trailer of the 2D parts in the game and a while later the parts everybody wants to see. I have a hard time believing that. Everybody with a little common sense wouldn't show this minigame collection when there's ''a whole new story mode''. And TBH the graphics at the end are not that different. It's just zoomed in on the characters. 

It was about showing what's new in terms of gameplay, so the emphasis was on the virtual video games and co-op multiplayer.

Besides, it's not like people are excited for the game. It's basically ignored altogether because you see hardly anyone mentioning it.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club