By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why is everybody ignoring how disappointing the new NMH looks?

Something to be aware of is that the clip was short and i think and feel it didnt convey its message properly showing to much of one of the miniworlds and not the variety of each one of the parts that the game is made of. I understand it is due to Suda wanting to generate hype and reveal it in few doses pitifully it isnt what everybody saw and instead an indielike title therefore shocking them cause it isnt what their expetations were pointing to(considering all the hype it had with the Travis is back in Switch presentation or the tease on the nindies night). Which leads me to the problem with the public and the conversationism of it wanting to play the same or the forgotten importance of the gameplay over visuals forgetting how they got in love with a new game back in time.

Last edited by kumangon123 - on 11 March 2018

solo se hablar español

Around the Network

Maybe people are ignoring it because very few people actually care about this franchise to begin with? Sorry, but it's true. The first two games sold very poorly. It's shocking they're continuing the franchise at all all these years later.

pokoko said:
It's an exclusive, isn't it? That's like a +10 rating bonus.

What's scary is that you seem to unironically believe this.

Smartie900 said:
Helloplite said:

"Did we mention the adventure mode, which tells a new story?"

Yes you did, but the OT didn't even bother to watch the video before spewing random stuff about "mini-game garbage".

And you need to have an idea of what a Wii game looks like, before resorting to statements that make you sound ridiculous, son.

Here, let me jog your memory:

This looks like a mid PS2 era game. Was the Wii really pushing out these types of graphics?

For some of the bad games, yes. For No More Heroes, it was a cel shaded game that was never really meant to push the Wii's hardware.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Simpleton said:
pokoko said:
It's an exclusive, isn't it? That's like a +10 rating bonus.

What's scary is that you seem to unironically believe this.

What's funny is that you think a quip about video-games is scary.

Around the Network

I have never played NMH and have 0 interest in this game. So not a big deal to me.

OP: I think it could have something to do with the fact that no one cares about the game, it was, and still is, a really, really niche title at best. People didn't buy their Switch for NMH, I didn't even know it was coming.

Like other people already said, this not look like Wii game, it looks like some kind of Indie game, and nobody really said this will be AAA game with AAA graphics.

Replicant said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I always thought that was Sony :O

Considering your post history, I find it quite hard to believe that you feel you can't talk bad about Sony on VGC. After all, you've managed to do just that perfectly fine.

E.g. I remember you (and so so many others) badmouthing Sony when they announced PS4 ports of The Last of Us and God of War 3. You said that only games older than 10 years should get remade and that users buying TLOUR are dumb.

160rmf said:

Me too. Every time I lurk in a specific Sony thread(that doesn't make pointless comparisons with other companies for bait material) is like a walk in LaLa land

You seriously believe that Sony threads are any more one-sided than Nintendo threads?

A huge part of your post history is badmouthing Sony. If anything's like a walk in La La Land it's most certainly not because of you.

You people would be better off just focussing on the games you enjoy. Life's too short to waste hating on a piece of plastic.

To answer your question. No, I don't, I am absolutely certain of that. 

Atime ago when Sony announced that would rise the psn price and nobody blinked an eye. A game is delayed "that's okay, there's so many games coming". Santa Monica studio cancelled a new IP production to make Good of war "that's okay, they know what they're doing".

I could go on, but it would take so much time, so I invite you to actually look at my post history and doing that, you will also acknowledge that most of Nintendo news people receive with a hand full of rocks even not knowing the full details.

Bold: The OP is the one who tries too hard. You should be addressing this to him.

Last edited by 160rmf - on 12 March 2018

We reap what we sow

Any news about the Adventure Mode?
So far, it seems we just know a part of game.