By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 06 January 2018

JSG87 said:
quickrick said:

i mean we still don't really know how many nintendo really sold, i thought it was around at 12.5 to 12.6,, and i was always thought they would ship 14.5 million shipped, till i started seeing shortages in japan , aside from that if the nintendo  10 million report as of december 10 is really sold through WW with out excluding any regions since it doesn't state that, along with the npd data, there is no way they sold  over 3 million.

Lmao. At their investor meeting yesterday they literally said their sold to consumers was over 13 million with 14.86 million shipped. They never gave an exact figure of what over 13 million had been shipped either but going by that report from Famitsu Switch reached 10 Million at least a week before Nintendo announced that they had sold 10 Million and then when Famitsu made their announcement, Nintendo had sold approximately 13.2 million units.

Regardless they Switch was over 13 million by December 31st sold to consumers confirmed.

famitsue  has nothing to do with nintendo WW figures, and yes they did announce 13 million sold through and they clearly said as of now, not as of december 31. 

Around the Network

Famitsu stated that Japan accounted for 25% of all Switch sold worldwide which at that point was 13.2 million.

And if you click the link above, those numbers were included in the 9 months financial statements meaning December 31st.

Last edited by JSG87 - on 02 February 2018

Switch and ps4 outselling xbox 3:1 Its almost under 100k. That's really bad considering the xbx just launched. It's going to be a long year for Xbox with very few system sellers on the way.

Damn MS not having a foothold in Japan is really paying off for them huh, how do they even fix this.

JSG87 said:

Famitsu stated that Japan accounted for 25% of all Switch sold worldwide which at that point was 13.2 million.

And if you click the link above, those numbers were included in the 9 months financial statements meaning December 31st.

Famitsu is not a source worth mentioning only nintendo can be a source for WW sale through,as for those numbers were included in the 9 months financial statements meaning December 31st, thats not true they shared sale through number of switch and mario that were out side of the 6 months finical statement period.

Around the Network

Honestly, the Xbox One is a lemon. It's been established in the eyes of the consumer as a loser since day 1 and at this point  it's too late to turn it around. Third place is practically a certainty.  The best they can do at this stage is regroup for the next gen and make sure they don't repeat the same mistakes.

curl-6 said:

Honestly, the Xbox One is a lemon. It's been established in the eyes of the consumer as a loser since day 1 and at this point  it's too late to turn it around. Third place is practically a certainty.  The best they can do at this stage is regroup for the next gen and make sure they don't repeat the same mistakes.

I think they killed the hype  for the next xbox with scorpio. it was too big of a upgrade, i'm not sure what they can do anymore.

Xbox one x will save xbox and be ontop for a long time. Lol Great sales of nsw and ps4

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Sony just announced there shipping numbers 76.5 million LTD, 9 million shipped, about 3 million on store shelves or in transit as of the 31.

Rip gen 7, the best gen ever it was the last gen where I was full on into gaming.... Thanks for the memories

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...