By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 06 January 2018

Rip gen 7 and Wii U

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

That's impossible, quickrick said the Switch barely reached 13 millions 2 days ago and your estimations show it's very close to 14 millions, and that would mean he's clueless, but that's impossible

Xbox One looking very unhealthy, less than 1/3 of either PS4 or Switch. 

Time for Wii U/PS3/360 to be retired from the charts I reckon.

Get PS3/360/Wii U the hell off of there!!!!!

But excellent sales for NSW & PS4

3DS going strong considering this is year 8

XBO pretty disappointing

Probably the last year of Vita tracking.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I wonder when will the software numbers be updated.

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:

I read in another thread, they are updating their algorithms and wont post software until thats done

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Keybladewielder said:

I read in another thread, they are updating their algorithms and wont post software until thats done

Oh, I see

trunkswd said:

Brett will be removing Wii U, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from the list. That is it for the 7th generation....and the Wii U. 

Wii U is an add-on. So... generation 7.

trunkswd said:

Brett will be removing Wii U, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from the list. That is it for the 7th generation....and the Wii U. 

Let's all have a minute of silence..

Honestly i don't know what microsoft is doing but they are doing a terrible job managing their catalog and exclusives. Its like they want to fail.

Congrats to Switch, 1 step closer to the 1st year record *slow clap*

Nice holding for PS4 too. I still think it will be down in 2018 tho.

SKMBlake said:

That's impossible, quickrick said the Switch barely reached 13 millions 2 days ago and your estimations show it's very close to 14 millions, and that would mean he's clueless, but that's impossible

I actually gave good info in the other thread, don't see the reason for the personal insult everybody agrees the numbers of 13 million sold was recent, it just it doesn't cover latin america or asia.