By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Dragonball FighterZ sales

Depends if it gets released on Switch or not, but 8 million seems like a nice goal to strive for (all platforms included).

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network

FW
PS4: 620k
XBO: 280k
PC: 150k
LTD
PS4: 1.5m
XBO: 700k
PC: 450k

6 million.

The new queen of vore android 21 will attrack a lot of weird guys including myself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7M lifetime

This game is being really hyped from everyone and with the ongoing Super anime I can see this game being very successful.

People are expecting too much imo, 2 million ps4 being the highest selling platform

Around the Network

4M. 6M if the DLC includes Brolly, Bardock, Ginren and all the badass movie characters throughout the years (like Androids 13, 14, 15). And if the DLC is not that expensive.

9000.1 billion units

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Depends if it gets released on Switch or not, but 8 million seems like a nice goal to strive for (all platforms included).

How much has game in the past sold in this series?

Xenoverse is around 5 million I think. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

spurgeonryan said:
Alkibiádēs said:

How much has game in the past sold in this series?

Best selling Dragon Ball at rental is at 3m according to VGC. VGC also has Xenoverse 2 at 1.8m with PS4 and XBO combined.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 27 January 2018

9 million