By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Dragonball FighterZ sales

spurgeonryan said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Depends if it gets released on Switch or not, but 8 million seems like a nice goal to strive for (all platforms included).

How much has game in the past sold in this series?

Xenoverse is around 5 million I think. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Depends if it gets released on Switch or not, but 8 million seems like a nice goal to strive for (all platforms included).

Namco said the Xenoverse series (Xenoverse 1 & 2) have sold around 8 million combined "and looks like it will reach 10 million in total."

But this is a traditional fighting game.

Last edited by Hiku - on 27 January 2018

spurgeonryan said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Best selling Dragon Ball at rental is at 3m according to VGC. VGC also has Xenoverse 2 at 1.8m with PS4 and XBO combined.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 27 January 2018

9 million

jason1637 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Best selling Dragon Ball at rental is at 3m according to VGC. VGC also has Xenoblade 2 at 1.8m with PS4 and XBO combined.

Man, am I in an alternate dimension or what ? Xenoblade is a Dragon Ball franchise made by Monolith Soft now ?

Jk aside, you should change it for Xenoverse,lol.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

You guys in here are crazy. 2.5 million will be its highest milestone and it might not reach that.

2.0 mill

Mar1217 said:
jason1637 said:

Best selling Dragon Ball at rental is at 3m according to VGC. VGC also has Xenoblade 2 at 1.8m with PS4 and XBO combined.

Man, am I in an alternate dimension or what ? Xenoblade is a Dragon Ball franchise made by Monolith Soft now ?

Jk aside, you should change it for Xenoverse,lol.

Lol didn't even know I typed the wrong thing. Thanks for catching that. I've changed it now.

3.5 million lifetime.

Xenoverse sold over 5 million and XV2 sold over 3.3 million by November of last year. FighterZ will sell at least 4 million copies. It has a similar appeal MK9 had.

Hiku said:
pastro243 said:
People are expecting too much imo, 2 million ps4 being the highest selling platform

Even Street Fighter V that messed up pretty badly are near 2,5 million: http://twinfinite.net/2017/12/street-fighter-v-sales-copies/
And that's before the release of the free Arcade Edition upgrade this month, where they repackaged/relaunched the game again.

Yeah but it's still street fighter. I think the highest selling dbz one was budokai with 3 million on ps2. I'm gonna up my own to 3 million on ps4 but I don't think neither xbox, switch or pc version will make it get to 8-10 million