By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Dragonball FighterZ sales

Hiku said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
6 million.

The new queen of vore android 21 will attrack a lot of weird guys including myself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright, show's over folks.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Xxain said:
You guys in here are crazy. 2.5 million will be its highest milestone and it might not reach that.

2.0 mill

10 million is more realistic than 2 million LOL.

Xenoverse 1 sold 5 million, and Xenoverse 2, while still selling, was at 3.3 million as for September 2017, with some legs it should get to 4 million.

FighterZ looks like a game with a bigger potential, and to be honest my 6 million prediction may looks conservate.

I would not be surprised if this game end up selling 7-8 million, but i just want be conservate right there.

It also depend on Switch version, which is pretty much guaranteed considering Xenoverse 2 performance. that version could sell anything between 500k to 2 million.

Could be the worst selling version or the second one after PS4 version. But even withouth Switch, i think this game should perform better than both Xenoverse 1/2 on PS4/XB1/PC

This needs to be in the OP. People here don't have a clue how well DBZ games sell.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Hiku said:

Alright, show's over folks.

GOWTLOZ said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

10 million is more realistic than 2 million LOL.

Xenoverse 1 sold 5 million, and Xenoverse 2, while still selling, was at 3.3 million as for September 2017, with some legs it should get to 4 million.

FighterZ looks like a game with a bigger potential, and to be honest my 6 million prediction may looks conservate.

I would not be surprised if this game end up selling 7-8 million, but i just want be conservate right there.

It also depend on Switch version, which is pretty much guaranteed considering Xenoverse 2 performance. that version could sell anything between 500k to 2 million.

Could be the worst selling version or the second one after PS4 version. But even withouth Switch, i think this game should perform better than both Xenoverse 1/2 on PS4/XB1/PC

This needs to be in the OP. People here don't have a clue how well DBZ games sell.

Added to the OP.

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 January 2018

Obligatory over 9000 joke.

I think it will do about 6 million. An eventual Switch version makes it 7 million for me.

Added this image to OP for visual reference:

Around the Network

Since it is a fighting game I say 2.1 million.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Ryng_Tolu said:
Kyuu said:
Damn.. what's up with those expectations?

2.5-3 million is my prediction.

Why do you expect it to sell less than Xenoverse 2 in the first place tho :-/ ?

Weaker genre, less platforms, getting its ass kicked by Monster Hunter World.

Give or take.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

FW: 1,9 mil
LT: 4,7 mil

With Switch:

6 mil

Updated OP with the announcement from Bandai Namco that the game has shipped (+ digital sales) over 2 million in 6 days. And the game just launched in Asia today.
http://bandainamcoent.co.jp/corporate/press/release/63/pdf/20180201-1.pdf

Tagging some people who's expectations were pretty much already surpassed by this news:

Xxain said:
You guys in here are crazy. 2.5 million will be its highest milestone and it might not reach that.

2.0 mill

pattyboy60 said:
Its already done around 88,000 in a day on steam. That for a fighting game is really good for pc. It will sell well on consoles. I can see it opening 500,000-600,000.

It opened even better than that. 2 million in 6 days.

spurgeonryan said:
Since it is a fighting game I say 2.1 million.

You meant opening week right? ;)

PEEPer0nni said:

FW: 1,9 mil
LT: 4,7 mil

With Switch:

6 mil

You were actually pretty much spot on for FW.

Last edited by Hiku - on 01 February 2018