By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you

Does this thread need a poll?

Yes 9 37.50%

No 11 45.83%

See results 4 16.67%

Total:24

Horrible drivers. I really wish I had Magneto's powers so I can just flip away every car I see that does something stupid.

Around the Network

These days the things that annoy me the most are driving related.

-People who drive too slow
-People who drive 5-10 over the limit
-people on my tail when I drive the limit
-don't blame me, I didn't make the limit slow
-why can't people just go the limit? It's not that hard.
-people who wait for others to back out of their parking spaces, holding up everyone else up just for a close spot. Just take one from the back. Walking's good for you.

Some people call me Mr. Wheeler for being angry when I drive all the time, but can you blame me?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:

Not only does Boom hate me, he double hates me

Nah, the only person I really hate...is myself.

*looks into to the distance dramatically*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Not only does Boom hate me, he double hates me

Nah, the only person I really hate...is myself.

*looks into to the distance dramatically*

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:

People who confuse then/than.

I remember a long time ago that someone on this site got mad at me for pointing out their misuse of then/than saying how it doesn't matter because I knew what they meant.  

I kind of figured I was the only one because at the time it seemed like people just viewed me as a stickler.

Around the Network

getting wasps stuck under your foreskin

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

People who complain every time somebody says soccer instead of football
People wearing jewelry
When people make a big deal out of what movies, music or games somebody likes
Korea being split into two different countries
Knowing that Damascus and Baghdad will probably never be safe to visit in my lifetime (actually that's more disturbing than annoying)

Last edited by HomokHarcos - on 21 January 2018

The fact that there is no proper rip or CD release of the Xenoblade 2 soundtrack.

Super_Boom said:
I hate asking a question to someone, only for them to respond with "oh, you didn't know that?" It's like...yeah no shit, why would I ask you otherwise?

People with an 'after-laugh'...or basically making a loud annoying sigh after they laugh. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

People that yawn loudly in the middle of a conversation. You'd think this is something people stop doing after they enter middle school, but I still see adults in my professional life that do this.

Pointless ellipses at the end of a sentence ...

Forum users that focus on the character of the person they're arguing with, rather than the argument they're making. Whenever I see that happen, I just assume the the former has no argument to begin with, and is coping with their own inability to debate by being a rude dickhole.

People that reply without quoting you. Click the button it's not that hard!

i quoted you, I hope your happy.....

at thread

But paying with card is way faster than dirty money.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Canned spam. It has an expiration date between 2-5 years. I know some people that have been consuming it for a near decade.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson