By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you

Does this thread need a poll?

Yes 9 37.50%

No 11 45.83%

See results 4 16.67%

Total:24

I hate asking a question to someone, only for them to respond with "oh, you didn't know that?" It's like...yeah no shit, why would I ask you otherwise?

People with an 'after-laugh'...or basically making a loud annoying sigh after they laugh. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

People that yawn loudly in the middle of a conversation. You'd think this is something people stop doing after they enter middle school, but I still see adults in my professional life that do this.

Pointless ellipses at the end of a sentence ...

Forum users that focus on the character of the person they're arguing with, rather than the argument they're making. Whenever I see that happen, I just assume the the former has no argument to begin with, and is coping with their own inability to debate by being a rude dickhole.

People that reply without quoting you. Click the button it's not that hard!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Inconsiderate and/or incompetent people holding up lines and traffic or being a nuisance, primarily.

I'm tired of having to take a shit every day. Usually 3 times. And the whole oral care routine. I'm to the point they both often annoy me.

Chinese food for breakfast

anime girl avatars.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Drama.

That is, people who always overreact to something and create a contagious bad mood in the most mundane situations, because for some reason they simply can't keep their shit to their own. I have some friends that are like that, and it's amazing how fast they can completely disrupt your well-being.

To some extent, I guess this also applies to extremists of all kinds.

Around the Network

And also,

Arminillo said:
anime girl avatars.

Female Japanese voice acting. Especially when they're crying. It's impossible to bear, really. I've no idea how or more importantly why they scream so incredibly high. That said, it's not all crap, I've seen some good female Japanese VAs, but it's like, 5% of them.

Edit: I mean, usually I always try to experience any kind of content in its original language, so when the multi-language patch dropped for Breath of the Wild I was totally down to play it in Japanese, but holy mother of god Zelda's voice is the absolute worst. Never mind all you English Zelda haters, you've no idea how annoying she can be in another language! Ultimately I did finish the whole game in Japanese but damn I'm definitely never coming back to it. I hoped her voice would grow on me over time (as the English one did), but nope, still annoying me brutally all the way to the end. It's particularly sad because the voice acting is really cool other than Yunobo and her, but since Zelda's in pretty much every cutscene I just couldn't bear with it. English all the way for me.

Last edited by mZuzek - on 21 January 2018

Smokers

People smelling like weed IN THE DAMN MORNING

People who don't cover their mouth when coughing or yawning

Grammer Nazi's - Yes, you lost the argument

Loud music on train or bus

People arguing with fast food workers - You try working behind the counter for hours

Slow walkers

College professors

College group work or group work in general

mZuzek said:

And also,

Arminillo said:
anime girl avatars.

Female Japanese voice acting. Especially when they're crying. It's impossible to bear, really. I've no idea how or more importantly why they scream so incredibly high. That said, it's not all crap, I've seen some good female Japanese VAs, but it's like, 5% of them.

Oh wow. I don't have a huge amount of exposure to it, but generally enjoy it. I especially love it in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. I recently did back to back playthroughs of Re;birth 1 and fucking loved the voice acting, which was almost all Japanese females.

Chinese food for breakfast

Slow drivers or slow walkers in a store. People who go the speed limit don't bother me.

Mosquitoes.

Hot weather.

Baseless arrogance.

Duck face.

Exaggeration.

People who are constantly offended.

People who fixate on their identity.

Entitlement.

People who string their string cheese

Diaper bandit, huggies warrior chocobos

Women who bitch about how men suck

People who do nothing but complain about their jobs