By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you

Does this thread need a poll?

Yes 9 37.50%

No 11 45.83%

See results 4 16.67%

Total:24

Oh oh oh, I just thought of what might be the most annoying thing I've ever come to know.

Virtual signaling of the "humanity" variety.

So often you hear people say stupid things along the lines of : "We humans think we're so intelligent compared to animals, yet we constantly do terrible things like be racist, commit rape, go to war! How smart are we really, huh?!" or "If Aliens ever came down to Earth they would be so confused and appalled at how backwards we are with our politics, wars, and racism!!!" or "I just lost all hope for humanity."

Just the stupidest, most inane #wokeness imaginable. It's like they're not even aware of how dumb they sound when they say stuff like that.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Misuse of the word "literally".

I'm guilty of this.

But whoever said the thing aboutmosquitoes ... those little fuckers are just terrible!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Dogs

People who don't have an avatar.

Wrongly using "you're and your" is only the tip of the iceberg. What about "their and there" or the very stupid "then and than". How hard is it to know the difference between then and than, seriously? Yet how many times I see people writing "this is better then that"

So I guess that annoys me a lot but so many other things annoy me too, things that are way worse than bad grammar (yes THAN bad grammar and not "then", you idiots). Things like wars for instance. War is mass murder made legal, yet everybody accepts it as a normal event in the history of any society, so much so in fact that EVERY country has an army, every country has weapons and every country is proud of their military. That reminds me of a say I heard once: Kill a man and they will call you a murderer, kill a million men and they will call you a conqueror, go figure...

Also a lot of other stuff annoys me. Religion, ignorance, malevolence, capitalism which is predatory in nature, communism which is a lie, the world "justice" used for everything related to legal affairs, how the fuck can anyone or anything be just? To be just you must be perfect, nobody is perfect therefore nobody is just. At best you can say the laws have been upheld but never "justice has been made". How pretentious and conceited of people to think there is such a thing as justice...

But perhaps you are talking about small things in our every day lives that annoy us so in that department I got a few. I hate when people in the streets or in stores touch you, especially your back when they want to talk to you or pass beyond you. Can't they just say, excuse me I need to pass? No they must touch your shoulder which is disgusting. I hate trash cans in the streets, they are disgusting and a nest of bacteria like you wouldn't believe and I always give those a wide berth. Sometimes when a sidewalk is too narrow and there is a trash can on it, I'd rather walk that section on the very street where cars pass, rather than risk touching the can. I hate smoking people, so I stay at a distance to avoid their stinking drug.

There are other things I hate but can't think of those off the top of my head, also this post is long enough as it is now so this is it for now.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 28 January 2018

Around the Network

People who have turned the word lose into loose. Basically incorrect or horrible grammar. I'm not good at using commas though so there's that.

Women who smoke anything are completely disgusting to me. The prettiest woman turns ugly if I see that shit.

People who get addicted to drugs. I absolutely understand the addiction. I just can't understand why you even tried the drugs after sooooooo many examples of it killing and causing harm.

Just a few for me. There's more but I just wanted to name a few