Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you

Does this thread need a poll?

Yes 9 37.50%

No 11 45.83%

See results 4 16.67%

Total:24
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Jumpin said:
People who do not acknowledge that supreme majestic majesty of Radiohead, the epitome of all music... It is enough to make one weep tears of exhilirant beauteous jubilation.

I hate people who have the audacity to think there are ACTUALLY other good bands or singers.

LONG LIVE RADIOHEAD!

I hate people who don't think that In Rainbows is their best album

And also I hate Radiohead fans who can't enjoy other music or think that other music is clearly inferior to the millionth degree to Radiohead

You actually question the supreme great masterful superiority of Radiohead's artistically majestically triumphantly godlike music?
Well then!
You're clearly just closed-minded!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
  • When people don't use "literally" properly
  • When people confuse your and you're
  • When people makes you think you're important to them and manipulates you into thinking that, only to then not give a damn afterwards
  • When people think someone else's opinion is wrong... when it's just an opinion
  • When people act like dicks for no reason whatsoever
  • When someone of a higher authority than yours gets its ego up into the stratosphere and abuses its power against you
  • When people invite you to play a game you're not good at and then kicks your ass repeatedly

Might add more later. Because there's more... oh, there's more.

people who become annoyed too easily.

StarOcean said:
Most of the people around here don’t seem to know how to use a turn signal

Oh my god yes.

ALSO!

Closed-minded SJW snowflake cucks who purposely mock RADIOHEAD by singing "I'm a creep, I'm a wiener!"

That is SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!

People like that need to be EXECUTED in prison for blasphemy!

NEVER EVER accuse RADIOHEAD of singing that on their most breathtakingly splendid and spectacularly awesome, superb, and gloriously phenomenal song ever!

Now, in ALL its glory, I present to you, the song CREEP by the undisputed gods of music, RADIOHEAD!

Last edited by Jumpin - on 23 January 2018

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

ALSO!

Closed-minded SJW snowflake cucks who purposely mock RADIOHEAD by singing "I'm a creep, I'm a wiener!"

That is SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!

People like that need to be EXECUTED in prison for blasphemy!

NEVER EVER accuse RADIOHEAD of singing that on their most breathtakingly splendid and spectacularly awesome, superb, and gloriously phenomenal song ever!

Now, in ALL its glory, I present to you, the song CREEP by the undisputed gods of music, RADIOHEAD!

*creep*

Oh, wow.

I never listened to Radiohead too much, so it was a bit annoying to see the fanboying here, but I was willing to believe it had good reason. Then when you finally decide to share a song, you choose... Creep? Like, really?

I mean, nothing wrong with Creep, I too think it's a great song, but dude. Everyone knows it, if you wanna prove how great Radiohead is to people who don't think so, you share something great they don't know about. Otherwise it's like if I came here and told everyone "hey guys, Deep Purple is the best band ever period!" and then proceed to share Smoke on the Water.

Edit: that said I have noticed you seem to be a very "mainstream opinion" kind of guy, so I don't know what I was expecting.

mZuzek said:

Here is a better sampler ; ) 

Users not having avatars.

Especially long time users. Don't be lazy.

I will try to be a bit more controversial.

- People who buy bottled water, when they can drink tap.
- People who force their diets on you, especially vegans and vegetarians that say "I'm saving the animals!"
- People who litter
- People who force religion on you
- Certain political systems
- Being out of breath while at the gym
- Rudeness

Threads about annoyances.