By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to reveal "new way to play the Switch" in 12 hours from now.

Wyrdness said:
So the February ND is true then as it was said a mini was going to happen this week in preparation for a ND next month.

I guess their plan is to separate the news to get its own spotlight and not chuck it into 1. 

Luke888 said:
I'm calling it: it's a Skylanders/Disney Infinity-like game for Amiibo, that's why they specified it's for Kids

Nintendo Smash! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Green098 said:
Luke888 said:
I'm calling it: it's a Skylanders/Disney Infinity-like game for Amiibo, that's why they specified it's for Kids

I wonder if these would be compatible...? 

I hope so, my only Amiibo is the Metroid amiibo and it's certainly not family friendly

The new accessory was leaked last year

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

zippy said:
Please don't go ultra casual Nintendo, you have done a super job in the last 10 months changing perception among gamers.

Nintendo themselves are saying for kids. Where do you see casuals?

Is this the mini direct?? If true i am affraid that 2017 Nintwndo is dead. Look at Media creates, the mini direct and the "for kids" direct ist ist tomorrow. Wiiu Nintendo is back.

Around the Network
Pagan said:
Is this the mini direct?? If true i am affraid that 2017 Nintwndo is dead. Look at Media creates, the mini direct and the "for kids" direct ist ist tomorrow. Wiiu Nintendo is back.

yes, because we already know everything Nintendo has for 2018

Click HERE and be happy 

Pagan said:

Probably but a lot of the same rumors said a general direct was happening in February and that both Yoshi and Dragon Quest 11 would be there. 

Pagan said:
zippy said:
Please don't go ultra casual Nintendo, you have done a super job in the last 10 months changing perception among gamers.

Nintendo themselves are saying for kids. Where do you see casuals?

"And those who are kids at heart"

Pocky Lover Boy! 

TomaTito said:

The new accessory was leaked last year

This would be pretty cool but it doesn't seem like it would be something directed at 'kids'. Im going to predict that its something to do with amiibos. Maybe a toys for life game with an accessory.

Pagan said:

Doesn't this only prove that a full Nintendo Direct is coming this February?