By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to reveal "new way to play the Switch" in 12 hours from now.

So the February ND is true then as it was said a mini was going to happen this week in preparation for a ND next month.

Around the Network
Nozz-A-La said:
My guess would be a pokemon amibo card game or switch sports

Switch sports? Yes please,  says the kid in me!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

No problem, Nintendo going after the casual crowd. No reasons for anyone from the "Gamer" crowd to feel resentment about this. If you like, buy. If you don't like, don't buy. It isn't as if Nintendo is going to suddenly alienate any "part" of their userbase. There will still be games for everyone.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

The switch setup allows Nintendo to cater to many people. If one market doesn't perform, another will not really be affected.
If it's something great, if not i'll continue playing the games in the way i want .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

No idea what this is and it sounds like it's not going to interest me but it's airing at a decent time so I will watch it anyway.

Around the Network

I saw an image (I think it was a clickbait YT thumbnail on a video) of the switch being played vertically, with the joycons attached by something to the longer sides of the system (if you can imagine that). Can't wait to find out what Nintendo has got up their sleeves. I didn't read through the whole thread, so I'd be embarrassed if I am posting this after Nintendo already released info.

vivster said:
caffeinade said:

The Switch has rails on both its left and right sides.
There is plenty of space for Nintendo to strap silly things to the system.

Holy crap,this is some Blade Runner shit over there.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

I'm calling it: it's a Skylanders/Disney Infinity-like game for Amiibo, that's why they specified it's for Kids

RaptorChrist said:
I saw an image (I think it was a clickbait YT thumbnail on a video) of the switch being played vertically, with the joycons attached by something to the longer sides of the system (if you can imagine that). Can't wait to find out what Nintendo has got up their sleeves. I didn't read through the whole thread, so I'd be embarrassed if I am posting this after Nintendo already released info.

That way of playing has many issues: the controller for instance would cover the fan opening, preventing it from cooling the system

Luke888 said:
I'm calling it: it's a Skylanders/Disney Infinity-like game for Amiibo, that's why they specified it's for Kids

I wonder if these would be compatible...? 

Last edited by Green098 - on 17 January 2018