By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to reveal "new way to play the Switch" in 12 hours from now.

ARamdomGamer said:
Can't wait for the ten doom threads after this.

Can't wait for the necrobumps of the ten doom-threads in January 2019. ;-P

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

New way to Play? Playing by doing sex? By beeing on the toilett? By staying on the left feet? By sleeping? By turning arround? By closing your eyes?

Pagan said:
Playing by doing sex?

"specially crafted for kids"

Awkward...

KLXVER said:

Two steps forward and one step back as usual...

How dare they diversify.

OT: I don’t know what this is, but I’m guessing it will be a great time to buy stock now, and a better time to sell stock once it launches.

spemanig said:
KLXVER said:

How dare they diversify.

OT: I don’t know what this is, but I’m guessing it will be a great time to buy stock now, and a better time to sell stock once it launches.

Yeah, because kids are so underrepresented on Nintendo consoles...

Around the Network

Not sure if anyone has suggested this...but could this be the time Nintendo finally unveils an Amiibo game? This certainly would cater more to the Skylanders age group...but still appeal to the adult collectors/kids at heart.

Along these lines, and coupled with the fact that the Switch represents a push to a more mobile paradigm, might we see something called a Minimiibo? Smaller versions of the original Amiibo that can be taken with you on the go?

super_etecoon said:
Not sure if anyone has suggested this...but could this be the time Nintendo finally unveils an Amiibo game? This certainly would cater more to the Skylanders age group...but still appeal to the adult collectors/kids at heart.

Along these lines, and coupled with the fact that the Switch represents a push to a more mobile paradigm, might we see something called a Minimiibo? Smaller versions of the original Amiibo that can be taken with you on the go?

I don't think so. Older fans are the ones that go crazy over the Amiibo.

super_etecoon said:

This is my prediction as well.

Could also be VR or AR

spemanig said:
KLXVER said:

How dare they diversify.

This is the internet. Switch can go from being a super sleek piece of hardware with great games , to being perceived as a Fisher price toy overnight :P