By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to reveal "new way to play the Switch" in 12 hours from now.

Whatever it is, it'll be interesting for sure. Can't wait to see all the Nintendo fanboys triggered that their delusional hardcore echo-chamber is shattered once again.

Moderated - think-man

Last edited by think-man - on 18 January 2018

Around the Network
TheMisterManGuy said:
Whatever it is, it'll be interesting for sure. Can't wait to see all the Nintendo fanboys triggered that their delusional hardcore echo-chamber is shattered once again.

You sound like a fun guy. 

Kristof81 said:
S.Peelman said:
Joycon variations. You know with different kinds of layouts and buttons and functions. I'd hate it, but it'll come.

Maybe joycon with proper D-pad ... I'd love that 

Yeah okay, except that, that would be better.

I'm thinking either some sort of new accessory/controller, which would suit the Switch's modular nature and provide 'new' ways to play, or something amiibo-oriented. There are so many of them out there, but there's been no real major game or feature push exclusively for them. It feels like they might want to inject more life into the amiibo scene since interest has been dwindling

Or it could be something completely unexpected because Nintendo gonna Nintendo

Some kind of Switch Mini/Lite to act as a portable-only device to replace the 3DS line. Will launch later this year (fall), no dock, different materials to make it more durable/smaller for young hands, $200.

That's just my guess.

Bah!

Around the Network

tag

specialk said:
TheMisterManGuy said:

You sound like a fun guy. 

Keep in mind, I still want traditional Nintendo games and hardcore third party games as well. I'm just calling out the snowflakes who want Nintendo to keep the Switch this core gamer only device and not another Wii. Which given the Switch hardware and marketing is unrealistic. 

Toddifer said:
Some kind of Switch Mini/Lite to act as a portable-only device to replace the 3DS line. Will launch later this year (fall), no dock, different materials to make it more durable/smaller for young hands, $200.

That's just my guess.

They would not announce a revision in January to have it release in Fall, all of 3DS revisions were announced like a month in advance.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Hopefully it's something of interest to me, but by the looks of it, it probably won't :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

TheMisterManGuy said:

seens that you are the only one triggered here

Click HERE and be happy