By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Updated Forum Buddy

Thanks alot for that.

Around the Network

Huh, handy, I don't need to keep on tagging "Official Nintendo Switch Third Party" anymore, thanks TalonBoy .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Thanks, works great

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

So it only took it a month to go from Supporters to free users. It's been fast!

Thanks guys, it's a great feature.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Love this change! Thank you. :)

Around the Network

Just in time for Sinterklaas, thanks VGC!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Bristow9091 said:
d21lewis said:
Forum Buddy is my only friend. 😢

Your avatar implies you're Zapp, when actually you're Kif :(

Well, it only matches Kifs personality, he would use a picture of his boss (with himself in it) as avatar.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

No more need for "tagged!"

...my post count would suffer, but I approve I guess

I just subscribed to my first thread, and 'Do you really want to subscribe to this thread?' wasn't quite what I expected. I guess the site didn't expect me to really want it.

Also, as some minor feedback, 'User: subscribe' attached to an individual post instead of the thread (e.g. near the thread page selector) is quite confusing. It makes it seem like you're subscribing to the user instead of the thread. It's not really a problem if you know what it's supposed to do, but I imagine it can be confusing to, say, new users once the feature is not talked about anymore.

Didn't read through this, but I wanted to point out that the VGChartz Buddy on the site homepage rests slightly off the left side of the screen. The first 8 or so pixels are covered up. I'm using a Macbook Pro Late 2015 model, and I think the width of my screen is 1440 pixels.