Forums - Website Topics - Updated Forum Buddy

Huh, handy, I don't need to keep on tagging "Official Nintendo Switch Third Party" anymore, thanks TalonBoy .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Thanks, works great

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

So it only took it a month to go from Supporters to free users. It's been fast!

Thanks guys, it's a great feature.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Love this change! Thank you. :)

TalonMan said:
BasilZero said:
Nice feature!

Will ignoring users be tied to a paywall still or will it be available for free?

That's not for me to decide - you can ask Machina about this, if you want to know...

That one was only ever intended to be exclusive to Supporters, unlike the forum buddy change which we always stated was a timed thing.

Platina said:
TalonMan said:

In case you all were unaware - Trucks has been working on a refresh of the website, which obviously takes into account the smaller resolutions on mobile devices. That said, this work is not wasted as the redesign he's been working on, makes use of this new functionality as well...   ...so - when you all finally get to see and make use of the new website, you'll be able to see and make use of the new Forum Buddy features, too.  :)

Patience...  ;)

Yes, the redesign makes the buddy a lot more accessible so I'll be able to utilize it then

Haven't been using the buddy ever since I joined so it's not like I'm desperate to use it or anything :p

Damn, I dunno how you manage that. I couldn't use the forums without a buddy feature now. There was a brief period when the buddy was ditched with a site overhaul and it was horrible; fortunately the uproar from users quickly forced Brett to bring it back.

Around the Network

Just in time for Sinterklaas, thanks VGC!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Bristow9091 said:
d21lewis said:
Forum Buddy is my only friend. 😢

Your avatar implies you're Zapp, when actually you're Kif :(

Well, it only matches Kifs personality, he would use a picture of his boss (with himself in it) as avatar.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

I approve and have no complaints.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

No more need for "tagged!"

...my post count would suffer, but I approve I guess

Machina said:
TalonMan said:

That's not for me to decide - you can ask Machina about this, if you want to know...

That one was only ever intended to be exclusive to Supporters, unlike the forum buddy change which we always stated was a timed thing.

Thats quite a shame. Oh well.

Basil's YouTube Channel