By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monolith Soft president wants to play Xenoblade Chronicles X on Switch

aikohualda said:
monocle_layton said:
Could we get Xenoblade and XCX together as a special edition port? They can fix the horrendous faces on both and improve the overall textures as well.

A port featuring both would easily sell well.

How would they price it? It won't fit in a single cartridge esp if they re work xc to hd

If they share assets it should be fine.

Around the Network
caffeinade said:
aikohualda said:

How would they price it? It won't fit in a single cartridge esp if they re work xc to hd

So how much :p?

I actually would prefer a HD remake of Xenoblade Chronicles.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

aikohualda said:
caffeinade said:

So how much :p?

Well, actually.
If they were to remake the game, they would probably want a bit more for it.

I could see them doing a Xenoblade Chronicles + X bundle.
A physical collectors edition, with both games, each on their own cartridge.
If Nintendo wanted to go crazy with the idea, they could even bundle a Monado statue with the games.
Something like that would probably cost over 100 USD.

Then again, we don't have Nopon plushies, so don't count on it.

Last edited by caffeinade - on 01 December 2017

In term of story and characters, nope, no way

Around the Network

I want a sequel to X, don't even bother with a port if there isn't an X2 announcement as well.

If they do they need to patch in a fix that stops the game randomly going offline. Yes like many would be nice if they added story content but reasonably I am just asking for that one simple fix of online.

All of WiiU's main titles will eventually come to the Switch. We'll just have to wait for a hole on the systen's software schedule and they'll put those there to fill the gaps.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Got stuck in that game and lost interest. Still have it on the WiiU, but I might double dip if it comes to the Switch.

That would be awesome. However for my health I hope they don't port it because the idea of playing everywhere is too dangerous for me.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.