Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is not committed to Switch, they don't understand the Switch market yet.

The FIFA effect at work.

Around the Network

I'm not sure I can think of a single EA game that I care about.... I would really have to think fairly hard to find one...

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Dissapointed, but expected. I think the Switch could be a great investment for EA, so this is the wrong choice imo. Tho this doesn't sound like support is completely over.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ganoncrotch said:
I'm not sure I can think of a single EA game that I care about.... I would really have to think fairly hard to find one...

The only one I can think of is Anthem.

only ea games i play are mass effect and it seems that series will be no more so meh. tho Im sure others will be disappointed

Around the Network

Of course they don't understand it. They never have understood Nintendo. And not many businesses do. But the ones that do understand them reap the rewards. That's why I'm sure as hell some indie developers are making greater profits on their software than EA.

OTBWY said:
EA is just a terrible company. They won't change, ever.

The only games I cared about, were the Mass Effect games, but seeing how Bioware has died a death I no longer have any connection to anything EA. Battlefront 1 was fun though.

The worst part is, Bioware isn't dead. They are a cow, on life support, that is connected to some machine forcing out every last ounce of milk it has, regardless of how bad that milk is because all the vital organs of the cow are dying. They just need to put it out of its misery. 

Ahem....i've known EA since I was a young lad. Please let me translate this...

EA not understanding the switch= I cannot find a way to beat Nintendo games in quality and nickel and dime their customers on an annual basis. If I cannot, I am at a intellectual and functional crossroads. :)

Last edited by S.T.A.G.E. - on 01 November 2017

A business attempting to gauge a market before jumping in?

That's just awful. How dare they.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Ahem....i've known EA since I was a young lad. Please let me translate this...

EA not understand the switch= I cannot find a way to beat Nintendo games in quality and nickel and dime their customers on an annual basis. If I cannot, I am at a intellectual and functional crossroads. :)

Same with them and Sony though. The quality of Sony games are way superior to EA.