By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is not committed to Switch, they don't understand the Switch market yet.

Make good games; sell lots of games.

Is that too hard to understand?

Around the Network

Unprecedented.

Darn it Spoken

caffeinade said:

It's actually really easy to understand as a concept.

But this is EA you're talking about.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I'd be upset but they were never committed to Nintendo platforms so it's not like we're missing anything.

I hate EA so much. I can't stop repeating it.

No EA games is not a big deal to me. EA simply has a different business strategy, they want to push their games as a service bullshit, I hate this approach. They don't even have appealing games for me anyway.

Around the Network

EA is just a terrible company. They won't change, ever.

The only games I cared about, were the Mass Effect games, but seeing how Bioware has died a death I no longer have any connection to anything EA. Battlefront 1 was fun though.

Guessing they are going to look at micro transaction sales. If Switch owners don't buy a shit ton of packs for their ultimate teams compared to other consoles, expect EA to ignore the Switch.

They should read more Rol posts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

That's dumb. Why not commit to it when the Switch is doing really well right now?

caffeinade said:

That's not how it works though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.