By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is not committed to Switch, they don't understand the Switch market yet.

I rarely buy any of their games anyway. Its just Sports, Battlefield, Need For Speed and Star Wars for the most part anyway.

Around the Network
vivster said:
caffeinade said:
Make good games; sell lots of games.

Is that too hard to understand?

That's not how it works though.

And do the Thing.

Well, sucks to be you EA. I can do without your money grabbing, lootbox riddled 'games as a service' dribble.
But seeing adept you are at observing 'market trends', one should assume you'd reconize when the next hit console is staring you in the face.

No? Ok. Bye then.

*Yes, yes I'm salty over Visceral Games and EAs treatment of Amy Henning*

And nothing of value was lost that day.

If they're relying on the success of Fifa, then it's safe to say EA wont be supporting the Switch anymore. Let's hope they aren't the first of many but I have a feeling other western 3rd partys are gonna drop out aswell when their games also don't sell.

Around the Network

Meh. If EA does not bring FIFAs anymore, Nintendo will be free to make Mario Strikers. So... yeah.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The FIFA effect at work.

I'm not sure I can think of a single EA game that I care about.... I would really have to think fairly hard to find one...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Dissapointed, but expected. I think the Switch could be a great investment for EA, so this is the wrong choice imo. Tho this doesn't sound like support is completely over.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ganoncrotch said:
I'm not sure I can think of a single EA game that I care about.... I would really have to think fairly hard to find one...

The only one I can think of is Anthem.