By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 18th - 24th September 2017

I hope Capcom is regretting their exclusivity deal with Sony now.

Around the Network

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite is a disaster.

With how poorly Street Fighter 5 did on the PS4, it really makes you wonder what's next for Capcom's fighting games.

Who knew the Japanese were really into the X-Men

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Another week of the main platforms selling slightly less (but the Xbox One is making a comeback... kinda)

• Switch – 43,426 (44,052) -1.42%
  • PlayStation 4 – 23,814 (24,660) -3.43%
  • 3DS – 19,272 (21,565) -10.64%
  • PlayStation Vita – 3,707 (3,847) - 3.64%
  • PlayStation 3 – 87 (99) - 12.12%
  • Xbox One – 76 (57) + 33.33%
  • Wii U – 56 (86) - 34.88%

• Signature goes here!

TheBraveGallade said:

the hilarious thing is that I think ninty has a monopoly on the top selling fighting games now. smash, arms, pokken, cause the old franchises are doing jack shit right now with thier latest incarnations.

huh. M2SR sold more then I thought it would here.

Mortal Kombat is 2nd best seller for fighting games and number 1 for traditional. But yeah nintendo has a good amount bow

Around the Network
    twintail said:
    OTBWY said:
    I hope Capcom is regretting their exclusivity deal with Sony now.

what exclusitivity deal?

MHW. It's pretty obvious. And before you call me a conspiracy nut, I have good reason to believe as such since it was leaked by someone who was right on the money about a multitude of things. I'm going to leave it at that.

TruckOSaurus said:

Another week of the main platforms selling slightly less (but the Xbox One is making a comeback... kinda)

• Switch – 43,426 (44,052) -1.42%
  • PlayStation 4 – 23,814 (24,660) -3.43%
  • 3DS – 19,272 (21,565) -10.64%
  • PlayStation Vita – 3,707 (3,847) - 3.64%
  • PlayStation 3 – 87 (99) - 12.12%
  • Xbox One – 76 (57) + 33.33%
  • Wii U – 56 (86) - 34.88%

• Hey a minor suggestion, if its a 10% change (or under) can you make it black instead of red/green? Its basically shows he is holding about the same. Ps4 and switch look like its doing bad because its in red lol.

No harm if not, im just sayin :p

tbone51 said:
    TheBraveGallade said:

the hilarious thing is that I think ninty has a monopoly on the top selling fighting games now. smash, arms, pokken, cause the old franchises are doing jack shit right now with thier latest incarnations.

huh. M2SR sold more then I thought it would here.

Mortal Kombat is 2nd best seller for fighting games and number 1 for traditional. But yeah nintendo has a good amount bow

I mean, smash is the only big fighting game series that is still getting more and more popular:

64: 5.5mil

melee: 7 mil

brawl: 12.8 mil

wii U+3ds= 5 mil + 7.9 mil= 12.9 mil and still selling (well... the 3ds version at least)

I mean, 3ds and wii U have overlaps, but the previous gen had a eginormous install base. I have brawl and I barely played it, because I only got interested in smash when smash 4 came.

Switch pretty much had succeeded the portable market in Japan and has taken over from both the 3DS and Vita.

Good debut for NBA 2k18.

Good ps4 sales this week. Should hold or even increase next week. The week after will be slow but then gran turismo and few others release in October which should kick start the end of year sales.

Going by its current baseline I'm expecting big ps4 sales in December.