By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews - 85 Meta (47 Reviews) - 84 Open (37 Reviews)

Goodnightmoon said:

Ugh I hate when someone makes a review praising a game to the heavens and at the end they give it just an average score, it doesn't make any sense, looking at you IGN

'MarioXrabbids is a refreshing game, and was truly one of the best games of this year. With minor flaws, almost nothing is holding back this masterpiece.  7.9/10'

Also IGN

'Super Mario Bros. U fails to bring excitement or anything gamechanging in the HD introduction for the mario series. With flaws still presented from previous entries and an irritating soundtrack, this game proves to be good yet extremely flawed. 9.1/10'

http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/11/15/new-super-mario-bros-u-review

Wtf ign. Absolutely no way MarioXRabbids gets 7.9 with minor flaws while NSMBU gets a 9.1 with some of the most noticeable issues

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Ugh I hate when someone makes a review praising a game to the heavens and at the end they give it just an average score, it doesn't make any sense, looking at you IGN

'MarioXrabbids is a refreshing game, and was truly one of the best games of this year. With minor flaws, almost nothing is holding back this masterpiece.  7.9/10'

Also IGN

'Super Mario Bros. U fails to bring excitement or anything gamechanging in the HD introduction for the mario series. With flaws still presented from previous entries and an irritating soundtrack, this game proves to be good yet extremely flawed. 9.1/10'

Wtf ign. Absolutely no way MarioXRabbids gets 7.9 with minor flaws while NSMBU gets a 9.1 with some of the most noticeable issues

Yet another reaso to annihilate review scores

monocle_layton said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Also IGN

Eh. Different bylines lead to different opinions. Par for the course for any major gaming website with a constant revolving door of review editors. They leave a score that represents the site, even though it doesn't reflect all of the staffs' experiences with the game.

IGN is a joke, if you stop giving them views then they'll slowly die out

Stellar_Fungk said:
think-man said:
I don't know alot about this game, is it a party game? Looking for something to play on the switch.

It's a turn based tactics game.

Sounds like something I could get into :) 

Around the Network

Pretty cool. I might even buy it if it didn't have the Rabbids.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This game really took people by surprise. Everyone thought it was going to suck when it was revealed. That's why I don't judge games based on the first impression.

Anyway, this seems like a nice game to get for whenever I buy a Switch.

monocle_layton said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Also IGN

This is why I stick with sites that have the same one to three reviewers. Destructoid has the same guy reviewing almost every game. Easy allies is the same group of five guys every time. Both sites are consistent and trustworthy. Pre-2006 Gamespot was like that too. Greg Ksavin, and Brad Shoemaker wrote almost all the reviews for Gamespot, back in the day. 

Cerebralbore101 said:
monocle_layton said:

Also IGN

This is why I stick with sites that have the same one to three reviewers. Destructoid has the same guy reviewing almost every game. Easy allies is the same group of five guys every time. Both sites are consistent and trustworthy. Pre-2006 Gamespot was like that too. Greg Ksavin, and Brad Shoemaker wrote almost all the reviews for Gamespot, back in the day. 

Off topic but i disagree with your signature. Yes Shadow of War has those but its a sequel we wanted and the gameplay is great unlike the run in the mill FPS's you named.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Mar1217 said:
Johnw1104 said:
Can't remember the last time I preordered an Ubisoft game before the reviews came out. May never have happened lol

Seems like Ubisoft Milan have a their way to make great content in comparaison of their NA counterpart which got stale real fast. Wasn't it the studio who did Rayman Legends too ?

Mario + Rabbids is made by Ubisoft Milan and Ubisoft Montreuil (Paris).

Rayman Legends was made by Ubisoft Montpellier and Ubisoft Casablanca (the latter is now closed).