By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews - 85 Meta (47 Reviews) - 84 Open (37 Reviews)

Goodnightmoon said:

Nope, the game was good, sorry :P

Having played the game fully myself I can say it's actually a good enjoyable game, less rpg like than the others but quite well executed especially the super paper mario like stage.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Nope, the game was good, sorry :P

You've been banned before for childish back n forths, yet here you are, trying to start another. Luckily for you I'm too good for that, I accept that people have different opinions, so there's no need for me to further respond to that matter.

-Lonely_Dolphin

think-man said:
I don't know alot about this game, is it a party game? Looking for something to play on the switch.

It's a turn based tactics game.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Looking like a very solid edition to the Switch's lineup, indeed. Downloading as soon as it's available on the eShop!

Looking pretty solid, it's doing a little better than I expected! Gonna get it when it releases on the eShop :)

Around the Network

Okay guys. Stop. Seriously. Stop.

Game developers, publishers. We need to have a little discussion.

Uncharted The Lost Legacy, Yakuza Kiwami, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle all in one week?

C'mon now! That's just plain torture ;_;

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Uncharted The Lost Legacy, Hello Neighbor, Yakuza Kiwami, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle all in one week?

Black Friday, most those games will be discounted significantly!

Something...Something...Games...Something

JakDaSnack said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Uncharted The Lost Legacy, Hello Neighbor, Yakuza Kiwami, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle all in one week?

Black Friday, most those games will be discounted significantly!

Sadly I just found out Hello Neighbor is a December 8th release. Still, such a good week! And you right! I must practice patience lol

I can't believe this game is getting such good buzz. I was not planning for this. I guess now I have to add this to my list of my long list of Switch games to get.

Ubisoft impresses me for the 1st time I suppose.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I was alittle worried after seeing IGNs review however an 85 is a good score. I might just buy this