By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews - 85 Meta (47 Reviews) - 84 Open (37 Reviews)

Johnw1104 said:
Mar1217 said:

Seems like Ubisoft Milan have a their way to make great content in comparaison of their NA counterpart which got stale real fast. Wasn't it the studio who did Rayman Legends too ?

Ah well if they are then I should have expected as much, I absolutely loved Rayman Legends on the Wii U and plan to get it again for the Switch.

I'll be getting it again for the Switch just for the portability factor. I wish every Wii U game would get ported over. For many people who didn't own a Wii U these are all brand new games. 

Around the Network

I don't know alot about this game, is it a party game? Looking for something to play on the switch.

think-man said:
I don't know alot about this game, is it a party game? Looking for something to play on the switch.

It is a strategy game. Pretty much a faster paced XCOM with a Mario/Rabbids skin. 

Rabbids and a good metascore, it still feels so weird.

Ubisoft Milan hasn't made a game this well received since...god knows when? If sales correlate I smell a sequel or another crossover perhaps.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Rabbids and a good metascore, it still feels so weird.

This is the best Rabbids game review-wise

It's weird being a Nintendo fan and having too many good games coming out to play.

I'm still deep into Sonic Mania and I haven't touched Splatoon 2's single player despite having played for over 20 hours.

If it's short enough, I might pick this up to play on a few upcoming flights.

TorterraBoy said:

What are you talking about, the Mario & Luigi games on GBA Ds and 3ds are highly rated with games like Superstar saga (getting a remake now), Bowsers inside story, and Dream Team

The 3DS games were only okay imo. I'm not counting the remake of course as it's just a remake.

Goodnightmoon said:

I imagine he is still mad about Color Splash, a game he never played cause it's a bad game.

Fixed!

-Lonely_Dolphin

You know after skipping Arms and Splatoon2 i feel i owe it to ninty and ubi to pick this game up. Looks alike a risky venture for them both payed off. Be a shane if it bombed.

Einsam_Delphin said:
TorterraBoy said:

What are you talking about, the Mario & Luigi games on GBA Ds and 3ds are highly rated with games like Superstar saga (getting a remake now), Bowsers inside story, and Dream Team

The 3DS games were only okay imo. I'm not counting the remake of course as it's just a remake.

Goodnightmoon said:

I imagine he is still mad about Color Splash, a game he never played cause it's a bad game.

Fixed!

-Lonely_Dolphin

Nope, the game was good, sorry :P