By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews - 85 Meta (47 Reviews) - 84 Open (37 Reviews)

Seems UBI did a great job.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Will you buy the game One-chan?Unless you go for digital and have some dollars lying around, you will have to wait for thgis game until next year right?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Slant Magazine gave this a 90 ...and they gave Botw a 60

I just ordered the game: D

Nautilus said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Will you buy the game One-chan?Unless you go for digital and have some dollars lying around, you will have to wait for thgis game until next year right?

Sorry . I don't have Switch yet.

And my first Switch's  SRPG will be Disgaea 5.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Nautilus said:

Boooooooo!!!!

I though, given your sig, that you already had a Switch for Splatoon 2.Once you do get one though, send me your friend code!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Can't remember the last time I preordered an Ubisoft game before the reviews came out. May never have happened lol

Nautilus said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Boooooooo!!!!

I though, given your sig, that you already had a Switch for Splatoon 2.Once you do get one though, send me your friend code!

In japan, It is really difficult to obtain Switch.

Please understand.

ROFL so much for those who wrote the game off.

Nautilus said:
Funny to compare how the game was first received back when it leaked, with how it is now being reviewed.

The concept was indeed horrible.So glad we were all wrong!

I definitely was like "wtf?" when it was first announced, now I can't wait to purchase