By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews - 85 Meta (47 Reviews) - 84 Open (37 Reviews)

85 Metacritic with 47 Reviews and 84 OpenCritic with 37 Reviews

Some Reviews:

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeQBRjGFx90

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Can't wait.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Wow, I didn't realize it was so soon.

I have a feeling there will be a larger disparity between the final review scores and what we would have predicted half a year ago than any game we've seen in quite some time lol

I remember being comparatively optimistic (mostly because I knew nothing of the Rabbids franchise) and still thought mid 70's would be a great result, but now I think north of 80 is almost a lock.

Calling it now. I'll take my Bayonetta 3 please.

Around the Network

I think 83% will be the result.

83 sounds right.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'ma break the chain of 83's and say... 84!

9/10 or higher. Nintendo wouldn't let it get developed otherwise. The person at the head of development for this reveres Nintendo, and considers this the single most important work of his life. He nearly teared up when this was revealed at E3. Ubisoft has probably sent a review copy out to every possible outlet on the planet. It could wind up being like reviews for TLG where even Time magazine reviews it. 

A lot of 83s I see. I'll go with 82 then just because.