By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews - 85 Meta (47 Reviews) - 84 Open (37 Reviews)

84 on Open & 85 on Meta now!

Around the Network

Color me surprised, never would have thought this would go over well. I guess Nintendo knows better than to lend their property for some publisher/company to half-ass it. Still hates those rabbits though, their humor is god awful.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Wow, 85 metascore, it seem that Switch has another great game.

100% positive, till now. That's impressive, especially considering that it contains rabbids.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Getting it physical by tomorrow.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Areym said:

Color me surprised, never would have thought this would go over well. I guess Nintendo knows better than to lend their property for some publisher/company to half-ass it. Still hates those rabbits though, their humor is god awful.

Methinks a certain contract with Philips may have changed their approach in that regard.

Johnw1104 said:
Areym said:

Methinks a certain contract with Philips may have changed their approach in that regard.

We do not speak of this. Those were national tragedies.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I never had the intention to get this game, but I guess I might give it a try when I do get the Switch!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Funny to compare how the game was first received back when it leaked, with how it is now being reviewed.

The concept was indeed horrible.So glad we were all wrong!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

So Ubisoft is better at making Mario RPGs than Nintendo themselves confirmed! It's kinda sad but hopefully this'll make Nintendo wake up. Regardless, can't wait to finally play another Mario RPG tomorrow, it's been so long!

-Lonely_Dolphin