By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
GB-DET  2 HOU-IND  1 CHI-MIN  2 NYJ-NE  2
WAS-NYG  1 DAL-PHI  2 CLE-PIT  2 CIN-BAL  2
KC-DEN  1 OAK-LAC  2 SF-LAR  2 BUF-MIA  1
ARI-SEA  2 NO-TB  1 JAX-TEN  1 CAR-ATL  2 by 7

Around the Network
GB-DET 2
HOU-IND 2
CHI-MIN 2
NYJ-NE 2
WAS-NYG 1
DAL-PHI 1
CLE-PIT 2
CIN-BAL 2
KC-DEN 1
OAK-LAC 2
SF-LAR 1
BUF-MIA 1
ARI-SEA 2
NO-TB 1
JAX-TEN 1
CAR-ATL 2 by 4

GB-DET 2
HOU-IND 1 CHI-MIN 2 NYJ-NE 2
WAS-NYG 1 DAL-PHI 2 CLE-PIT 2 CIN-BAL 2
KC-DEN 1 OAK-LAC 2 SF-LAR 2 BUF-MIA 1
ARI-SEA 2 NO-TB 1 JAX-TEN 1 CAR-ATL CAR by 10

I have a feeling WAS or BUF could drop their game. I don't have the balls to predict that this week.

Didn't realize it was Sunday already, oops.

Here's my picks for the afternoon games I guess lol

Atlanta, Baltimore, Buffalo, New Orleans, Jacksonville, KC, LAC, San Fan, Seattle.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Paxton Lynch actually making some decent throws. He'll be a great backup for Kirk Cousins in Denver next season.

Around the Network

Guess I was 1-1 for my hesitant picks so it wouldn't have mattered. In other news, a ton of upsets including the suddenly unbeatable 49ers. Though many teams didn't have much to play for.

I'm a Titans fan but I've never seen a team this bad make it to the playoffs.

SegataSanshiro said:

I see youre one of those negative nancies lol. You must be new because clearly you weren't there for the 2-14s,3-13 , and 7-9 awful seasons. Yes the offense could a lot better but I'm just damn grateful we made it in and if you were a fan you'd be too.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

RolStoppable said:    

@Angelus: If you can't be bothered to help out, say it early enough, so that a replacement can be found in time.

No bother

alternine said:
SegataSanshiro said:

I see youre one of those negative nancies lol. You must be new because clearly you weren't there for the 2-14s,3-13 , and 7-9 awful seasons. Yes the offense could a lot better but I'm just damn grateful we made it in and if you were a fan you'd be too.

New!? You must be shitting me. I've been a Titans fan since July 1999 when they announced the name change and before that watched the Oilers. I have a signed Eddie George Hat I got in 2002 from My Brother taking his picture for CBS. I still have McNair and Kearse jerseys in the closet. I'm not talking about them sucking in general but  sucking this bad while making the playoffs. They have 9 wins but played like a 5 win team.