By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

Tagging for later

As for the Falcons.....they clearly just wanted to be a part of history. After all, blowout Super Bowls are ranked as the worst of all time, nobody wants to remember or talk about those years down the line. The Falcons ensured that they will be talked about in conjunction with the Super Bowl for years and years to come. No such thing as bad advertising right?

Around the Network

I'lll tag. I may come up with predictions, not sure though.

Don't let the fact that the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead distract you from the fact that Snoopy talked shit about the Packers just before his Cowboys lost their first playoff game at home to Green Bay.

MTZehvor said:

Don't let the fact that the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead distract you from the fact that Snoopy talked shit about the Packers just before his Cowboys lost their first playoff game at home to Green Bay.

A Cowboy fan talking shit right before the team does a bellyflop of some form? My god, that's unheard of!

MTZehvor said:

They never lost a home playoff game before then?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
MTZehvor said:

I meant their first playoff game of that season. As in, you get to the playoffs, then immediately lose in the first game you play.

Also sign me up for everything, Rol.

MTZehvor said:
VGPolyglot said:

I meant their first playoff game of that season. As in, you get to the playoffs, then immediately lose in the first game you play.

Oh, I thought you meant that they were undefeated in their entire career.

Go Hawks!

Angelus said:
Tagging for later

As for the Falcons.....they clearly just wanted to be a part of history. After all, blowout Super Bowls are ranked as the worst of all time, nobody wants to remember or talk about those years down the line. The Falcons ensured that they will be talked about in conjunction with the Super Bowl for years and years to come. No such thing as bad advertising right?

I don't know what you are talking about, super bowl 48 is by far my favorite super bowl.  I remember it quite fondly and talk about it all the time! 😜

gergroy said:
Angelus said:
Tagging for later

I don't know what you are talking about, super bowl 48 is by far my favorite super bowl.  I remember it quite fondly and talk about it all the time! 😜

Are you sure you don't like the following year's one more?